53%

Total votes: 86
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Have you ever been arrested?
by Moggy » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:10 pm

Dual » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:07 pm wrote:I'm young, black and drive a mercedes what do you think?

I think after the police you have 98 other problems.

KK
Joined in 2008

by KK » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:12 pm

Moggy » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:10 pm wrote:
Dual » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:07 pm wrote:I'm young, black and drive a mercedes what do you think?

I think after the police you have 98 other problems.

But the Mercedes definitely ain't one of them...

Saint of Killers
Joined in 2008

by Saint of Killers » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:13 pm

I'm not known by the police.

Blue Eyes
Joined in 2011

by Blue Eyes » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:15 pm

Oh yeah, got cautioned for drunk and disorderly behaviour about 11 years ago. It was the worst thing ever. I got caught by the fuzz on the bonnet of a car and was just about to piss on it. I've not had any brush with the law since, thankfully.

PCCD
Joined in 2008

by PCCD » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:17 pm

I've been on the wrong end of an assault and I've had the police round so they could get a statement for something else.

Other than that I've had no dealings with the fuzz.

The Holly and Delusi wrote:PENALTY: Blatant lies. Five minutes in the Sin Bin.
Mafro
Joined in 2008
AKA: based

by Mafro » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:16 pm

None.

Fisher wrote:shyguy64 did you sell weed in animal crossing new horizons today.

Twitter
Preezy
Skeletor
Joined in 2009

by Preezy » Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:30 pm

GRcade. You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy. We must be cautious.

KK
Joined in 2008

by KK » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:05 pm

Christ, we're even more well behaved than the local vicar...

bigcheez2k3
Joined in 2008

by bigcheez2k3 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:13 pm

Clean record but probably would've got at least a caution if we were caught in our teens, a friend had a thing for fire.

Got let off after being pulled over for racing, technically I was 'Peacocking' as I was just showing off to someone, because it was just normal Police and not traffic who would've had some fun with me. Had a quiet word, and let me on my way. I was suitably gooseberry fool up.

Preezy wrote:She's the hottest thing to come out of the Ukraine since the Chernobyl fallout cloud :shifty:

I didded a youtube thing Clicky!
Albert
Joined in 2008

by Albert » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:15 pm

Moggy wrote:
Corazon de Leon » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:55 pm wrote:
Scotticus Erroticus » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:48 pm wrote:Our school had a boy that was arrested for animal cruelty (he was supposedly shagging cats) but they released him once they figured out it was a joke/rumour that was made up to annoy him. Oh my word it worked so well, and he never lived it down. He can be walking down the high street and someone will shout 'CAT SHAGGER' at any moment. Bless.

That's absolutely horrible. Really, really malicious.

That is pretty nasty.

We had a kid who supposedly got caught wanking in a science class. I have no idea if it was true though. :lol:

Ha, wasn't Bedford school was it?

OLIN
Joined in 2008

by OLIN » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:26 pm

A good few times in my late teens.
Only charged once though.

Zartan
Joined in 2008

by Zartan » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:32 pm

Many, many moons ago, it was a late summers night in the rather fun Weston Super Mare (Which is a quite a long way from where I live) after drinking far more than I should have (the rest of this evening was very hazy) I decided to leave my friends and pop over the road to a kebab shop. Upon entering I realised I did not have a penny to my name, so turned round to leave, to be greeted by two officers who grabbed me a dragged me to a police van down the road.

Apparently they had been monitoring me on CCTV dealing drugs, I was very drunk and found the whole thing hilarious up to the point the van started to drive away, at this point panic set in, especially as I was a long way from home and no one I was with had seen the police grab me. After a lot of searching and exasperation on their part they realised I was just drunk, innocent, drug free, and had no money. Though I think the panic had sobered me up quite a lot.

They then returned me to my friends, to which the first one said "where the strawberry float have you been" to my reply "I just got arrested" and apparently 2 police appeared from behind me and then dragged him off to be breathalysed, once he was cleared I was then left in his care

Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by Moggy » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:51 pm

Albear » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:15 pm wrote:
Moggy wrote:
Scotticus Erroticus » Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:48 pm wrote:Our school had a boy that was arrested for animal cruelty (he was supposedly shagging cats) but they released him once they figured out it was a joke/rumour that was made up to annoy him. Oh my word it worked so well, and he never lived it down. He can be walking down the high street and someone will shout 'CAT SHAGGER' at any moment. Bless.

That is pretty nasty.

We had a kid who supposedly got caught wanking in a science class. I have no idea if it was true though. :lol:

No, a school near Bristol. I would imagine kid caught wanking in class is a very common rumour. :lol:

Corazon de Leon

by Corazon de Leon » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:31 pm

Oh, my brother got punched in the face near my house once in 2007 or so and because the only witnesses were friends of the other guy, he ended up getting done for breach of the peace. It's wiped from his record now as he was under sixteen at the time, but it was a really gooseberry fool experience for him.

Albert
Joined in 2008

by Albert » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:37 pm

Moggy » Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:51 pm wrote:
Albear » Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:15 pm wrote:
Moggy wrote:

That is pretty nasty.

No, a school near Bristol. I would imagine kid caught wanking in class is a very common rumour. :lol:

:lol: True!

Thank god.

For the Record, I wasn't actually wanking, I was just doing the wanker sign behind my physics teacher Mr Churchill but you know how these things spread

floydfreak
Joined in 2008

by floydfreak » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:43 pm

yo blud itz de feds innit

:lol:

1cmanny1
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by 1cmanny1 » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:05 pm

I have never done anything wrong. I am essentially an angel.

Denster
Joined in 2008

by Denster » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:14 pm

I've had someone arrested. That was great.

Johnny Ryall
Joined in 2008
AKA: Macraig

by Johnny Ryall » Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:23 pm

Never been caught.

Rocsteady
Joined in 2008

by Rocsteady » Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:53 am

Never been properly arrested but had quite a few run ins with the law when I was a wee bellend young teen. Can't even remember why mostly, just stupid gooseberry fool like fights and being a nuisance around neighbourhoods. Nothing since becoming an adult thankfully.

Return to “Stuff”