Are You A Moderator? - The End

Our best bits.
C.Y.N.T.H.I.A
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Are You A Moderator? - StayDead Vs. Zartan
by C.Y.N.T.H.I.A » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:18 pm

Zartan wrote:
C.Y.N.T.H.I.A wrote:C.Y.N.T.H.I.A is ONLINE!

Please Cynthia next time you post info about a hanging can you update your thread heading I have a heart attack every time I see "Vs. Zartan"

I did not realise that was happening. I will make sure to keep it right in future.

I'm looking forward to banning the gooseberry fool out of you.
Zellery
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Moderator? - The Parksey Mod
by Zellery » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:18 pm

Kiezer wrote:
Zellery wrote:Jiggles needs to go up tomorrow. He's basically throwing Sat under the bus despite him being the only person in this entire thread who has done anything of any worth, at all.

wow wow wow wow. lets not be too hasty here. everything over the past few nights has been a whirlwind. we need to slow down and make complete, educated and correct decisions.

lets pull or resources together and get this back on track

Jiggles just tried to stitch up the only person in this entire thread (yes that's right) who has done anything positive.

jiggles
Joined in 2008

by jiggles » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:18 pm

Are you all forgetting that NOT EVEN THE MODS knew of StayDead's role?

That satriales pointed the finger at SD does nothing to prove his innocence. Here's the PM from last night.

satriales wrote:Word to the wise: Parksey is the alpha, and DML is a mod. ;)

Don't take Parksey with you into the tower as it's instant fail, notice when he briefly mentioned running for mayor he ignored the tower and talked about normal lynches.

I was planning to run as mayor and do a suicide mission with the alpha and a couple of mods in my team, but I'm going out tomorrow night and CYNTHIA can't bring the game forward at all.

Edit: Please don't mention this PM or quote me in the thread or anything. :lol:
I need to keep on the low.

Subject: Are You A Moderator? - The People's DModL

jiggles wrote:"Totally impossible", DML? Come the strawberry float on.

This was when I was talking about running to just go into the tower.

Last edited by jiggles on Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Errkal
Joined in 2011

PostRe: Are You A Moderator? - The People's DModL
by Errkal » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:19 pm

teh bork wrote:
Dangerblade wrote:Guys can we lynch Jenko tomorrow please? It will tell us one of the following:

1) He's lied about being a Detective and he is in fact a Mod [Result: A Mod is killed]
2) He's lied about being a Detective and he is in fact Evil Admin Steve [Result: Evil Admin Steve is killed]
3) He's lied about being a Detective and he is in fact a Regular Forum Member [Result: Needless, attention-seeking distraction is killed]
4) He's telling the truth about being a Detective [Result: G-Rat is a Mod and so is Parksey]

EDIT: 4) would incriminate Parksey, too.

This. Though surely there still can't be doubt about Parksey. What does he have to do?

Dangerblade
Joined in 2008

by Dangerblade » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:20 pm

They knew he was a Mod though.

Captain Kinopio
Joined in 2008
AKA: Memento Mori

by Captain Kinopio » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:20 pm

teh bork wrote:
Dangerblade wrote:Guys can we lynch Jenko tomorrow please? It will tell us one of the following:

1) He's lied about being a Detective and he is in fact a Mod [Result: A Mod is killed]
2) He's lied about being a Detective and he is in fact Evil Admin Steve [Result: Evil Admin Steve is killed]
3) He's lied about being a Detective and he is in fact a Regular Forum Member [Result: Needless, attention-seeking distraction is killed]
4) He's telling the truth about being a Detective [Result: G-Rat is a Mod and so is Parksey]

This. Though surely there still can't be doubt about Parksey. What does he have to do?

Provide some evidence that anything he says is true

Time for adventure
Zellery
Joined in 2008

by Zellery » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:20 pm

Nice work Jiggles. :fp:

They knew of him. Just not his secret win condition.

Stick a fork in jiggles, he's done.

SuperChris
Joined in 2008

by SuperChris » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:20 pm

FatDaz wrote:
DayumChris xD wrote:
Dark Ritual wrote:
DayumChris xD wrote:
Zellery wrote:Didn't Sat land us Staydead?

How i thought he was put up for a laugh?

Sat spotted SD's statment about "Having a lot of work to do" that basically secured his demise.

Well either way he has some serious explaining to do. :/

Putting Sat and Jenko makes sense to me.
Jenko has been pretending to be a Detective from what Grat said.

But we're taking jiggles word for it that sat was the source??

True.. lets see what Sat says i guess.
If Sat denies it we could always put up Jiggles & Jenko.

Edit: saw just saw the pm..

Last edited by SuperChris on Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Catheter Rising
Joined in 2011

by Catheter Rising » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:20 pm

jiggles wrote:Are you all forgetting that NOT EVEN THE MODS knew of StayDead's role?

That satriales pointed the finger at SD does nothing to prove his innocence. Here's the PM from last night.

satriales wrote:Word to the wise: Parksey is the alpha, and DML is a mod. ;)

Don't take Parksey with you into the tower as it's instant fail, notice when he briefly mentioned running for mayor he ignored the tower and talked about normal lynches.

I was planning to run as mayor and do a suicide mission with the alpha and a couple of mods in my team, but I'm going out tomorrow night and CYNTHIA can't bring the game forward at all.

Edit: Please don't mention this PM or quote me in the thread or anything. :lol:
I need to keep on the low.

Subject: Are You A Moderator? - The People's DModL

jiggles wrote:"Totally impossible", DML? Come the strawberry float on.

This was when I was talking about running to just go into the tower.

They knew he was a mod didn't they? Just not the extra part of his role?

C.Y.N.T.H.I.A
Joined in 2009

by C.Y.N.T.H.I.A » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:20 pm

All aboard! We will be leaving the station shortly. Say your goodbyes to the Tower.

I'm looking forward to banning the gooseberry fool out of you.
Errkal
Joined in 2011

by Errkal » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:21 pm

Herbi wrote:
teh bork wrote:

he said dml was seered that he was RFM or EAS which he was,

Dangerblade
Joined in 2008

by Dangerblade » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:21 pm

teh bork wrote:

Parksey says all 3 Detectives have been in contact with him, which, if 4) was true, would mean he put Jenko up today knowing he was a Detective, which wouldn't happen, so Parksey would be a liar.

Dark Ritual
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

by Dark Ritual » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:22 pm

How in the strawberry float do people still not understand the SD role? :lol:

Albert
Joined in 2008

by Albert » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:22 pm

teh bork wrote:This. Though surely there still can't be doubt about Parksey. What does he have to do?

What has he done that makes you trust him so much?

I've got a long list of reasons why I don't trust him, so maybe you can help me and the other distrusters out

teh bork
Joined in 2008

by teh bork » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:22 pm

Herbi wrote:
teh bork wrote:

Provide some that says he's lying.

He said DML was a RFM, he was right. Unless somehow the Mods have some way of disguising their roles then I'm pretty sure it's safe to say he is who he is.

Zellery
Joined in 2008

by Zellery » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:22 pm

Dark Ritual wrote:How in the strawberry float do people still not understand the SD role? :lol:

People didn't even know that Sat landed SD a minute ago.

Some people are just blurting out any old gooseberry fool and have no idea what's even happening.

Captain Kinopio
Joined in 2008
AKA: Memento Mori

by Captain Kinopio » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:23 pm

Errkal wrote:
Herbi wrote:
teh bork wrote:

he said dml was seered that he was RFM or EAS which he was,

That can be explained away as a guess as the chances were DML was a RFM. I'm not saying Parkseys a Mod but after today he is a long strawberry floating way from having no doubt over him.

Teh Bork the burden of proof is on me if I'm trying to prove Parksey is lying, which I'm not. As he is currently trying to get everyone to trust him the burden of proof is on him. It's quite simple.

Last edited by Captain Kinopio on Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time for adventure
Shadow
Joined in 2008

by Shadow » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:23 pm

I think we should hold fire on deciding who we lynch tomorrow. Surely it's about time Parksey's seers gave us something of worth?

jiggles
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Moderator? - StayDead Vs. Zartan
by jiggles » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:24 pm

C.Y.N.T.H.I.A wrote:None of the other moderators, not even Evil Admin Steve, knew of his presence.

:?:

Errkal
Joined in 2011

by Errkal » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:24 pm

I dont know if i can taje another day of Jenkos bullshit

Return to “Archive”