by Mommy Christmas » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:23 pm

I'd like to see her sisters baps...

Covered in my man oil.

:dread:
Return_of_the_STAR
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Kate Middleton's topless photos [Pg.3 NSFW]
by Return_of_the_STAR » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:41 pm

Mommy wrote:I'd like to see her sisters baps...

Covered in my man oil.

You know there re one equally blurry topless pics of pippa floating around don't you?

The paps don't seem to be able to get anything right these days :x

Shoe Army
Fatal Exception
Joined in 2008
AKA: Racist chinese lover

by Fatal Exception » Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:03 am

Pippa Middleton:

Wait... is someone watching us:

The above post, unless specifically stated to the contrary, should not be taken seriously. If the above post has offended you in any way, please fill in this form and return it to your nearest moderator.
Bunni
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Kate Middleton's topless photos
by Bunni » Sat Sep 15, 2012 10:52 am

Drunken_Master wrote:Image

Top picture looks like they've already had the life sucked out of them by an infant. :| I was sort of expecting a perfect pair, just cuz. Again I totally echo the fact that she probably shouldn't be going topless now she's royalty. Private place or not - they know the paps are ruthless.

Bunni
Joined in 2009

by Bunni » Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:26 am

Her name is an anagram of 'Naked Tit Model'.

Bound to happen.

Gemini73

by Gemini73 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:34 pm

I'm no Royalist, but even I know that the future queen of England getting her tits out, even on a private holiday, is a big no no.

Kate, regardless of what she does now, will forever be remembered as 'the one who got her boobies out'.

I imagine both William and Kate got a right bollocking.

Fatal Exception
Joined in 2008

by Fatal Exception » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:38 pm

DaddyBrown wrote:I'm no Royalist, but even I know that the future queen of England getting her tits out, even on a private holiday, is a big no no.

Kate, regardless of what she does now, will forever be remembered as 'the one who got her boobies out'.

Hopefully the Monarchy will be abolished long before she is ever a queen.

The above post, unless specifically stated to the contrary, should not be taken seriously. If the above post has offended you in any way, please fill in this form and return it to your nearest moderator.
Gemini73

by Gemini73 » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:42 pm

Fatal Exception wrote:
DaddyBrown wrote:I'm no Royalist, but even I know that the future queen of England getting her tits out, even on a private holiday, is a big no no.

Hopefully the Monarchy will be abolished long before she is ever a queen.

I wonder if she'll now do a tour of Afghanistan like Harry did? :lol:

bear
Joined in 2008

by bear » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:43 pm

The Irish Daily Star published the pictures and now Northern & Shell( Richard Desmond's Company) who own 50% of it are talking about shutting it down. I'm no fan of the paper but that's strawberry floating ridiculous.

Fatal Exception
Joined in 2008

by Fatal Exception » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:48 pm

What even is the justification for that? It's OK to publish spied boobs of other celebs but not royalty? They also seem to forget the internet exists. Anyone who wants to see Harry's knob or Kate's boobs probably already has done.

Return_of_the_STAR
Joined in 2008

by Return_of_the_STAR » Sun Sep 16, 2012 3:52 pm

bear wrote:The Irish Daily Star published the pictures and now Northern & Shell( Richard Desmond's Company) who own 50% of it are talking about shutting it down. I'm no fan of the paper but that's strawberry floating ridiculous.

It's stupid. They didn't even post new pics, they were all available freely on the web.

Also a lot of news outlets are reporting that an Italian mag are gonna release a 24 pg spread of intimate photos of Kate tomorrow. However st James palace are going to court tomorrow for an injunction. Hope they don't get it.

Shoe Army
Igor
Joined in 2008

by Igor » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:05 pm

I hate the blatant double standards on display here.

Jeremy Clarkson wants an injunction to prevent his private life from appearing in the papers? No, pathetic, in the public eye, free press, etc etc.

Royal Family wants an injunction to prevent private life from appearing in papers. Yes, private life is private, not in public interest, voyeuristic media, etc, etc.

captain red dog
Joined in 2008

by captain red dog » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:13 pm

I'm hoping this causes a tightening of standards across the press to be honest rather than just protect the Royals more. Freedom of the press was never meant to cover peeping tom stuff like this.

bear
Joined in 2008

by bear » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:26 pm

Fatal Exception wrote:What even is the justification for that? It's OK to publish spied boobs of other celebs but not royalty? They also seem to forget the internet exists. Anyone who wants to see Harry's knob or Kate's boobs probably already has done.

It has to be an excuse for something else. The Star is the dominant tabloid over here so maybe the plan is to shut down the current version and end their partnership with IN&M before relaunching their own wholly owned version of the Star and pocketing all the profits?

Floex
Joined in 2008

by Floex » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:44 pm

Fatal Exception wrote:What even is the justification for that? It's OK to publish spied boobs of other celebs but not royalty? They also seem to forget the internet exists. Anyone who wants to see Harry's knob or Kate's boobs probably already has done.

Why is it alright to publish spied boobies in any case?

Fatal Exception
Joined in 2008

by Fatal Exception » Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:58 pm

Floex wrote:

It isn't, but you can't allow it under some circumstances but not others. Anyway, in a few years she'll leak a sex tape to further her solo career.

Floex
Joined in 2008

by Floex » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:00 pm

Fatal Exception wrote:
Floex wrote:

It isn't, but you can't allow it under some circumstances but not others. Anyway, in a few years she'll leak a sex tape to further her solo career.

Paps probably should stop invading people's privacy then, that would be the classier road to take

Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by Moggy » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:06 pm

Floex wrote:

Because they are boobies and we want to see boobies. :datass:

Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

by Lagamorph » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:07 pm

Hell, we're paying for this holiday they had so why the hell shouldn't we get some benefit from it?
Until the Royal Family start earning their own money instead of being the biggest benefit claimants in the country then they have pretty much no right to privacy whatsoever.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
Floex
Joined in 2008

by Floex » Sun Sep 16, 2012 5:08 pm

Moggy wrote:
Floex wrote:

Because they are boobies and we want to see boobies. :datass:

There's good naked and bad naked, these photos are clearly bad naked. Seeing pixelated, blurry pictures does nothing for me, regardless who it is

Return to “Stuff”