Relationships Thread

Our best bits.
Victor Mildew
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Relationships Thread
by Victor Mildew » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:28 pm

OnlyShallow » Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:29 pm wrote:I'm with AD7 on this one.

Any date, that at some point has the other party's mates involved, is a gooseberry fool date. Sounds like he texted them as a "come save me!" get out. This alongside his sangfroid makes it appear like he wasn't into you. Also your gut instinct tells you this. Don't message him.

If Falsey thinks this is a regular date then I feel sorry for Falsey. Well, I do anyway, but that's a whole different thing ;)

It's happened to me before, I went on a tinterwebz date with a girl who clearly was disappointed with what was sat opposite her who then pulled the old friend text thing. Also met up with one who'd hidden her strawberry floating massive teeth in all her pics and I couldn't stop looking at them, plus she was dead boring THEN has the cheek to sack me off by text afterwards :lol:

So glad I'm out of that gooseberry fool now.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
No:1 Final Fantasy Fan
Joined in 2008

by No:1 Final Fantasy Fan » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:29 pm

Any date, that at some point has the other party's mates involved, is a gooseberry fool date. Sounds like he texted them as a "come save me!" get out. This alongside his sangfroid makes it appear like he wasn't into you. Also your gut instinct tells you this. Don't message him.

If Falsey thinks this is a regular date then I feel sorry for Falsey. Well, I do anyway, but that's a whole different thing ;)

Tbh he texted me the night before our meet to ask me to join him for a drink with his mates in town. But it was kinda late and I wasn't in the mood to go out. So i think our meet was always just a friends thing anyway.
We just so happened to bump into his mates whilst out coz he's so popular, even walking down the street he bumped into a few. So I doubt it was a call to his friends to come save him. Although it seemed that way a bit at times lol.
I might message him later as a friend. Since he knows I'm not really looking for a relationship either just mates. Like JJ said, I am looking it at from the wrong angle earlier.

Knoyleo
Joined in 2008

by Knoyleo » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:36 pm

You sound like you have no idea what you're after.

pjbetman wrote:That's the stupidest thing ive ever read on here i think.
OnlyShallow
Joined in 2008

by OnlyShallow » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:37 pm

Ad7 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:28 pm wrote:

It's happened to me before, I went on a tinterwebz date with a girl who clearly was disappointed with what was sat opposite her who then pulled the old friend text thing. Also met up with one who'd hidden her strawberry floating massive teeth in all her pics and I couldn't stop looking at them, plus she was dead boring THEN has the cheek to sack me off by text afterwards :lol:

So glad I'm out of that gooseberry fool now.

My gf made the mistake of telling me what her get out phone call was before our first date (sister calling to tell her the cat was on fire). Unfortunately, her mum phoned to tell her her dog had drowned during our date.

Many Lives -> 49 MP wrote:People like you OnlyShallow are terrible banana splits. I hate you forever.
OnlyShallow
Joined in 2008

by OnlyShallow » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:38 pm

Knoyleo » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:36 pm wrote:You sound like you have no idea what you're after.

It does doesn't it. Lol

Many Lives -> 49 MP wrote:People like you OnlyShallow are terrible banana splits. I hate you forever.
False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:39 pm

I think you need to figure out if you really do want a cock in the arse before you string along some other poor lad.

Victor Mildew
Joined in 2009

by Victor Mildew » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:43 pm

Cat on fire?! :lol:

OnlyShallow
Joined in 2008

by OnlyShallow » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:56 pm

Yeah. A sense of humour and a latex fetish. And a cat. :dread:

Joined in 2008

by No:1 Final Fantasy Fan » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:09 pm

Knoyleo » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:36 pm wrote:You sound like you have no idea what you're after.

I do. I'm after a guy to become more than friends with. But if its only friends then thats fine too. I'm always up for making more friends but if anything can be more then that'd be cool.

Falsey » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:39 pm wrote:I think you need to figure out if you really do want a cock in the arse before you string along some other poor lad.

Huh? was I stringing him along?

OnlyShallow
Joined in 2008

by OnlyShallow » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:32 pm

No:1 Final Fantasy Fan wrote:

I do. I'm after a guy to become more than friends with. But if its only friends then thats fine too. I'm always up for making more friends but if anything can be more then that'd be cool.

Falsey » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:39 pm wrote:I think you need to figure out if you really do want a cock in the arse before you string along some other poor lad.

But tbh I dunno if it was supposed to be a date or not. We both said we were after mates to hang out with and not dating but when we got close to meeting up he told me he was really looking forward to meeting me and couldn't wait etc sending me loads of hugs and smilie faces etc.
This confused me as I thought it was suppose to be just a meet up as mates...and that I wasn't going to get analysed by him to be a potential partner.

Joined in 2008

by No:1 Final Fantasy Fan » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:42 pm

OnlyShallow » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:32 pm wrote:
No:1 Final Fantasy Fan wrote:

But tbh I dunno if it was supposed to be a date or not. We both said we were after mates to hang out with and not dating but when we got close to meeting up he told me he was really looking forward to meeting me and couldn't wait etc sending me loads of hugs and smilie faces etc.
This confused me as I thought it was suppose to be just a meet up as mates...and that I wasn't going to get analysed by him to be a potential partner.

o right lol. Well I was confused because he said he was looking for friends. But at the same time I am always looking for something more but I didn't realise he was too until he started sending me loads of messages.
He was cute and I wouldn't mind going further with him but if he doesn't feel the same then I am happy to be mates too.

Tbh I think I am 80% gay and 20% straight if that even makes sense lol. Like today a really cute girl caught my eye in town, she was in a car and she kept on staring and smiling at me whilst the light was red. I got really embarrassed and kept looking away and back again lol.

SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by SEP » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:49 pm

No:1 Final Fantasy Fan » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:42 pm wrote:Tbh I think I am 80% gay and 20% straight if that even makes sense lol.

Of course it makes sense. Human sexuality isn't a binary thing. It's more like a sliding scale.

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:55 pm

Tbh I think I am 80% gay and 20% straight if that even makes sense lol.

Yes, that is called bisexual.

1cmanny1
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by 1cmanny1 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:52 pm

Is No:1 Final Fantasy Fan trolling, or just 13? lol?

Joined in 2008

by No:1 Final Fantasy Fan » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:56 pm

1cmanny1 » Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:52 pm wrote:Is No:1 Final Fantasy Fan trolling, or just 13? lol?

hahaha :)
Wish I was just trolling but its my real life...

Victor Mildew
Joined in 2009

by Victor Mildew » Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:15 pm

LOL!

Rocsteady
Joined in 2008

by Rocsteady » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:25 pm

His posts hurt my head. You overthink things to a ridiculous extent.

strawberry float men get money.

Catchier than the hetero version too.

Archaeaeon
Joined in 2014

by Archaeaeon » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:49 pm

I'm glad I chose to lurk these boards every once in a while still. Seems like the OS odyssey has come to its right (and predictable) end. Happy for you, OS. Sucks for the kids, though.

Yeah I re-registered just to say that.

Joined in 2008

by No:1 Final Fantasy Fan » Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:30 pm

ianf » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:25 pm wrote:His posts hurt my head. You overthink things to a ridiculous extent.

strawberry float men get money.

Catchier than the hetero version too.

my own posts hurt my head too ha. Your right though, I really need to stop overthinking things to such a great extent. its killing me.

OnlyShallow
Joined in 2008

by OnlyShallow » Thu Apr 17, 2014 8:39 am

Archaeaeon » Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:49 pm wrote:I'm glad I chose to lurk these boards every once in a while still. Seems like the OS odyssey has come to its right (and predictable) end. Happy for you, OS. Sucks for the kids, though.

Yeah I re-registered just to say that.

Turok, I've missed you :wub:

Return to “Archive”