Relationships Thread

Our best bits.
Fatal Exception
Joined in 2008
AKA: Racist chinese lover

PostRe: Relationships Thread
by Fatal Exception » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:21 pm

You just want to know if you're no longer the sexiest bastard on the forum.

The above post, unless specifically stated to the contrary, should not be taken seriously. If the above post has offended you in any way, please fill in this form and return it to your nearest moderator.
Cuban Pete
Joined in 2008

by Cuban Pete » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:26 pm

Rumbled

TornadoShaun
Joined in 2008

by TornadoShaun » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:22 pm

Don't worry about it mate. I have never photographed well! But I must be doing something right to be having to put up with all this trouble. It is all childish, but whereas 9 year old kids would probably eventually get bored of it, 'grown men' keep banging on about it. Apparently I'm gay, I stink, I look like a girl, I've had people diss my mum, some reckon I look like 'Michael jackson', all kinds of crap.

I'm off out to see a band on Saturday so might see if I can get a pic or two. The jacket is feckin' lovely...

Finiarél
Joined in 2010

by Finiarél » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:36 pm

:lol: :fp:

glowy69 wrote:Being from the hood won't save you from an alien mate.
bigcheez2k3
Joined in 2008

by bigcheez2k3 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:42 pm

Is this the alt account Ad7 mentioned he has? :lol:

Preezy wrote:She's the hottest thing to come out of the Ukraine since the Chernobyl fallout cloud :shifty:

I didded a youtube thing Clicky!
False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:44 pm

I think its the cowboy version of N1FFF

Victor Mildew
Joined in 2009

by Victor Mildew » Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:57 pm

bigcheez2k3 wrote:Is this the alt account Ad7 mentioned he has? :lol:

That was an admittedly gooseberry fool joke.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
bigcheez2k3
Joined in 2008

by bigcheez2k3 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:07 pm

Ad7 wrote:
bigcheez2k3 wrote:Is this the alt account Ad7 mentioned he has? :lol:

That was an admittedly gooseberry fool joke.

That's what you want us to think!

Preezy wrote:She's the hottest thing to come out of the Ukraine since the Chernobyl fallout cloud :shifty:

I didded a youtube thing Clicky!
Victor Mildew
Joined in 2009

by Victor Mildew » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:34 pm

OR IS IT?

Valentines incoming, apparently I'm getting a special lunch to take to work :datass:

Also having a massive steak meal cooked for me :datass:

Just for good measure, another :datass:

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:36 pm

Your continued misuse of that emote brings me great discomfort.

Mini E
Doctor
Joined in 2008

by Mini E » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:36 pm

Chateaubriand in a Raymond Blanc restaurant tomorrow night :datass: Rather looking forward to this...

Clarkman
Joined in 2008

by Clarkman » Thu Feb 13, 2014 8:54 pm

This is the thread that keeps on giving :lol:

jamcc
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by jamcc » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:26 pm

Shaun. I'm sort of in the same position as you, albeit on a much smaller scale. There's a woman at my work who I chatted to in the kitchen a few times and, not being a dick but, when I can be arsed I'm generally a pretty likeable guy and can make pretty much anyone laugh. I'm also not afraid to say what I think; and bitches love a guy who's confident etc etc. So she seemed to take a shine to me and was pretty darn flirty, to be honest. She's pretty hot. She makes an effort with herself and has a cracking body. She's shagged guys other guys from the office before, so I guess she thought I would trio over myself to have a go with her. However, I tend not to get involved with people from my workplace (I just can't be arsed with the gossiping that goes with it - I'd rather keep a low profile) and.... She's married. With a kid. :dread: :dread: So I didn't play on her apparent advances and eventually, at a work function, she had a go at me for the most ridiculous thing. Totally out of the blue. It was so weird. I was pretty off my face at the time and it was over so quickly, so I didn't really react but I was pretty pissed off about it afterwards. And now she seems to hate my guts, for some bizarre reason. How could I possibly turn her down? What an awful person I am. At the last work function I was talking to someone and in my peripheral vision I'm pretty sure I could see her gesturing to me. A middle finger is what I thought at the time. And as soon as I stopped talking to that person, she walked over to them and started herp derping and giggling away as though he was in on her piss taking too. So weird. I just ignore her, to be honest. But if she does any more stupid gooseberry fool at future work parties I'm probably gonna snap.

Jax
Joined in 2008

by Jax » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:28 pm

Have any of you ever considered resolving these things through the power of speech?

Finiarél
Joined in 2010

by Finiarél » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:49 pm

Jax wrote:Have any of you ever considered resolving these things through the power of speech?

Why, when you can just choke slam them?

glowy69 wrote:Being from the hood won't save you from an alien mate.
Buffalo
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

by Buffalo » Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:06 pm

In before Falsey says 'you should have shagged her, something something little bitch'

PaperMacheMario
Joined in 2011
AKA: The Traitor

by PaperMacheMario » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:09 am

Finiarél wrote:
Jax wrote:Have any of you ever considered resolving these things through the power of speech?

Why, when you can just choke slam them?

:lol:

HSH28 wrote:Sounds what you really need is a sense of humour.
Rightey
Joined in 2008

by Rightey » Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:20 am

Igor wrote:Speaking of effeminate looking men, some eye-liner wearing, floppy-haired art douche asked my girlfriend out just as we were getting back together. She mentioned this at the time, didn't think anything of it. She dragged me along to the pub tonight for a society social, he's there. Now he couldn't look more out of place if he tried. Seriously. I know he's there because she is. Turns out he's been coming to her rescue quite a bit lately, she admitted that she made him dinner on Tuesday night in exchange for him fixing her computer.

She also said that when I'm busy and don't have as much time for her as I usually do, she likes the 'banta' that she has with her male mates. I made it clear that I appreciated her and that male friends in and of themselves weren't an issue, but that she needed to understand that simply telling them that they have no chance won't suddenly stop them wanting to jump her bones and that I wouldn't tolerate her using her male friends as a means of making me jealous.

So, the question I'm asking is: do I start a rumour that he smells and is gay?

This won't end well. :dread:

I mean I hope it does for your sake but from my experience... not so much. Girls that have these hangers on know how to use them, and personally I can't be arsed with those sort of mind games, it just makes you go paranoid and gooseberry fool.

Pelloki on ghosts wrote:Just start masturbating furiously. That'll make them go away.

Victor Mildew
Joined in 2009

by Victor Mildew » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:24 am

She'll definitely give him a hand job or something at some point.

Pontius Pilate
Joined in 2008

by Pontius Pilate » Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:49 am

Aye, when they get drunk together he definitely slips some digits down there too.

Return to “Archive”