Relationships Thread

Our best bits.
Albert
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationships Thread
by Albert » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:26 pm

Sorry Glowy, I've edited the title to be a bit more work safe.

Whilst Flesh lights aren't exactly the worst thing, There will be some people* who wouldn't want that appearing on their Work Internet Logs

*me.

Green Gecko
Treasurer
Joined in 2008

by Green Gecko » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:30 pm

Yeah I was getting a little self conscious with phrases like "clean butthole" and "diy flashlight" flashing up on my screen during the commute. We know how much damage words can do.

Almost as bad as that time I opened a video of some bird getting backdoored from standby on my Ipad, wasn't even on mute.

"It should be common sense to just accept the message Nintendo are sending out through their actions."

❤ btw GRcade costs money and depends on donations - please support one of the UK's oldest video gaming forums → HOW TO DONATE
Fade
Joined in 2011

by Fade » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:32 pm

Could have at least changed it to 'Sponge Love' or something :(

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Relationships Thread - Now with DIY Fleshlight.
by False » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:33 pm

Fade wrote:
Falsey wrote:Primarily.

But then don't you have casual sex with people? So what exactly makes a relationship different for you?

Well she'd make my dinner too.

Green Gecko
Treasurer
Joined in 2008

by Green Gecko » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:34 pm

I used to cook too. Sex gets replaced with dinner. Toad in the hole etc.

"It should be common sense to just accept the message Nintendo are sending out through their actions."

❤ btw GRcade costs money and depends on donations - please support one of the UK's oldest video gaming forums → HOW TO DONATE
False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:35 pm

No. Id come home from work, she'd cook for me, we'd watch a movie, strawberry float, go to bed, repeat the next day.

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:37 pm

Though saying that, I can usually only manage about 3 strawberry floats (on seperate occasions) before Im just utterly bored of a person. Only a couple have made it to 4 and they are usually just because they are familiar, like old slippers.

Green Gecko
Treasurer
Joined in 2008

by Green Gecko » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:41 pm

Other half once wanted it 5-7 times in a row, dunno what was up with that.

It can be like that for a few months maybe then you gotta start pulling your gooseberry fool all the while looking and performing good, you can chill a while after that.
What's the longest you've ever been with a woman? And I don't mean a strawberry floating now and then for ages.

Fade
Joined in 2011

by Fade » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:41 pm

Jesus Christ Falsey :lol:

Green Gecko
Treasurer
Joined in 2008

by Green Gecko » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:45 pm

I just did the math and realised that can't be very long.

You need love man. You gotta put your heart where your dick is, mind you will probably get crushed by women if you do that so regularly. Which is probably why you don't do it.

I don't know how you'd get past this. Can hardly suggest no sex until marriage.

We need a female falseytron, maybe you can negotiate some kind of contract or find some girl that switches personalities.

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:47 pm

Green Gecko wrote:Other half once wanted it 5-7 times in a row, dunno what was up with that.

It can be like that for a few months maybe then you gotta start pulling your gooseberry fool all the while looking and performing good, you can chill a while after that.
What's the longest you've ever been with a woman? And I don't mean a strawberry floating now and then for ages.

The longest Ive ever been with a girlfriend? Probably about 6 months on a few occasions, and I ended all of those.

The longest Ive been strawberry floating a woman is about 5 meetings over a couple of months.

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:50 pm

Green Gecko wrote:I just did the math and realised that can't be very long.

You need love man. You gotta put your heart where your dick is, mind you will probably get crushed by women if you do that so regularly. Which is probably why you don't do it.

I don't know how you'd get past this. Can hardly suggest no sex until marriage.

We need a female falseytron, maybe you can negotiate some kind of contract or find some girl that switches personalities.

I just dont like people in general enough to do that. Ive never ever encountered a person who Im not sick of after a couple of meetings, and the thought of coming home to the same boring twat every night would drive me batty. Intelligent women are rarely good looking and strawberry float machines, so I have to settle for good looking strawberry float machines so they are always vapid thundercunts.

I think Id be best with a woman who was barely around and just did her own thing.

A female me sounds scary.

Edit - and lets be honest - an intelligent woman would see right through my game.

Fade
Joined in 2011

by Fade » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:15 pm

How do you have friends if you get sick of people after a couple of meetings.

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:20 pm

I dont say much

Fade
Joined in 2011

by Fade » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:38 pm

You're kind of like me except you deal with everything in the complete opposite way :P

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:48 pm

So, not like you?

Fade
Joined in 2011

by Fade » Mon Jan 27, 2014 7:59 pm

How you feel about other people is the same.

Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008

by Poser » Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:46 pm

Green Gecko wrote:I used to cook too. Sex gets replaced with dinner. Toad in the hole etc.

I also do all the cooking. Think I'm being diddled. Or not. :?

Hexx
Joined in 2008

by Hexx » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:34 pm

So hypothetically speaking...

If someone messaged you and said "I'll pay you £80 if you let me drink your piss", would you do it.

A friend of mine got asked hypothetically

(I realise this isn't romantic or a relationship, but where else you gonna ask such a completely hypothetically question?)

Scotticus Erroticus
Joined in 2008

by Scotticus Erroticus » Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:36 pm

Shut up Hexx :fp:

ImageImage

Return to “Archive”