Relationships Thread

Our best bits.
Bunni
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Relationships Thread - Now with DIY Fleshlight.
by Bunni » Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:51 am

That was absolutely us when we lived in paisley, I didn't know many people an both being students we were too poor to go on dates. We knew there would be a bright side, when we would be better off financially when I'd got a better job with more money, we could move to the nice part of town and I'd settled in a bit more. Evidently that's all happened and now were living the dream. The difference was, I knew there was a bright side coming and how we could achieve it. Decide what you want it life, how you can get it and you'll feel a lot better knowing you're working towards it. I had to sacrifice my education for a couple of years for the sake of having money and being a bit more stable/less stressed, but I'm okay with that knowing we've got a nice flat, I've got a great job and Anung is at uni where he wants to be, we're close to our friends, where there's lots to do and we've got money to do it. It was shitty for a while but we knew we'd get there in the end.

Green Gecko
Treasurer
Joined in 2008

by Green Gecko » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:22 pm

Thanks bunni that sounds like a relevant scenario. She is doing good at uni, I'm supporting her and I have a secure job to roll out of bed too back in Brighton. I'll able to work more hours and also have a spare room for music and gaming (we have 2 room house at the mo). I gave her the choice and time to decide if she wanted to go to Brighton or not and she thinks it's a good idea for her career prospects and our social life. I'm glad she made that choice. Otherwise it would have to be near London and I would probably go back to uni and fund an MA... Somehow.

Re relationship being doomed, well I'm obviously working with this one because, I'm trying to be objective here, but we're a massive fit, love gaming together, films, both photographers/artists, both top grade guitarists (although she can't play anymore for medical reasons), comfortable being weird around each other and share lots of affection.. Just no regular sex anymore, which didn't used to be the case. She puts it down to being more stressed than she's ever been in final year at uni.. But if I'm stressed, I generally want more sex :lol: to take off the edge like and embroil passion in something that isn't strawberry floating complicated in the outside world. Used to be simple.

Btw when I say I'm social, I'm a terrible introvert, but as soon as I get outside and get going I won't stop talking and can hold a crowd easy, I'm an performer I guess. I've kinda lost my balls, just so bored of this place. I want to go back somewhere where art and music is actually engrained in the culture and doesn't just happen within an institution that decided to move here sometime in the 70s and is otherwise totally out of place. This isn't like going to art school in London. The whole point of uni for me was being part of network and I was basically famous for all these cool interactive audio things I installed on the campus, I ran an open mic night so people knew me.

It's the getting out part that's hard, like we are way too comfortable. I think when you get isolated like this, your relationship suffers because you have nothing else to fit into and you become complacent.

Re giving space FE, I think you're right, I should just spend my little disposable income (talking squids a month) on visiting my friends in London (only 50 mins away) and maybe get involved with another exhibition up there. I need to get off my ass and enjoy my own time and money I've earnt being successful in my job. It's like square 1 again but level 2.. Need some more goals in life.

Maybe I don't appear as someone who's pushing and improving and doing cool things anymore. I definitely seemed that way when we met because I was on a roll at uni. Used to jump on me for just singing or getting a crowd together over some cool project.

Oh and she's no way near mental, just depressed. Totally sound in mind, sage, caring, but a bit resigned. We have to talk things out. No crazy blaming me or flipping out, literally never done that. I don't get any gooseberry fool at all, if anything she puts up with me.

"It should be common sense to just accept the message Nintendo are sending out through their actions."

❤ btw GRcade costs money and depends on donations - please support one of the UK's oldest video gaming forums → HOW TO DONATE
Rocsteady
Joined in 2008

by Rocsteady » Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:57 pm

Falsey wrote:I dont think I could cope with no regular poon action

:lol:

Had a feeling that response was coming from you.

Must be tough though like, have been thinking about that a bit as although I'm still having sex pretty much every day with the gf it is dying down slightly and every relationship comes to the point where the sex properly dries up doesn't it? I've never waited long enough to find out.

Could always drop some pills, would probably do strawberry float all in the long run but could have a fun night

Yeah -- I just took some Ecstasy
Ain't no tellin what the side effects could be
All these fine bitches equal sex to me
plus I got this bad bitch layin next to me
No doubt, sit back on the couch
Pants down, rubber on, set to turn that ass out
Laid the bitch out, then I put it in her mouth
Pulled out, nutted on a towel and passed out

Romantic.

Green Gecko
Treasurer
Joined in 2008

by Green Gecko » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:12 pm

I can confirm it does happen.

And it's hard to contain your manliness, she is hot and I want to bone her, my lizard brain just doesn't understand.

But then more important love stuff supposedly happens, which is also true, but I'm young and horny and my body is ready.

I sometimes wonder if young people get married because they don't know what to do next. You encounter more and more challenges as you grow up, people settle down etc. I feel like that guy in Juno.

"It should be common sense to just accept the message Nintendo are sending out through their actions."

❤ btw GRcade costs money and depends on donations - please support one of the UK's oldest video gaming forums → HOW TO DONATE
False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:39 pm

Ive been with a few girls casually who have been cheated on. Im always like.. what? Who would cheat on you?

But then when you think about it, if the poon dries up from some gorgeous girl you've got to get the action somewhere.

Theres a few chicks I wouldnt mind making permanent, but they are just closed off on the idea of a relationship now because 'men arent supposed to be with one woman'. Ive heard that a few times now, and it seems great at first but sours when you realise that she is probably going to spend her life miserable having been cheated on in the past and only going to be used casually in the future.

Women.

Green Gecko
Treasurer
Joined in 2008

by Green Gecko » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:50 pm

You say that but part of you wants locked down sex. Not quite the reality though. That's where the love part comes in and yes, it is possible to do with less sex because it does become less important. I do think it's part of a healthy relationship though, unless you're asexual in which case shut up about that.

Oh god I just remembered that 'fedora-wearing misogynist' guy.

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:55 pm

I dont think it is possible to do without. I feel like I need it sometimes, like I properly badly crave it.

But I am now very bored of the whole 'chase' aspect. I do need to get one on lockdown to give me the action on the reg with little to no effort.

Fade
Joined in 2011

by Fade » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:02 pm

Falsey wrote:Ive been with a few girls casually who have been cheated on. Im always like.. what? Who would cheat on you?

But then when you think about it, if the poon dries up from some gorgeous girl you've got to get the action somewhere.

Theres a few chicks I wouldnt mind making permanent, but they are just closed off on the idea of a relationship now because 'men arent supposed to be with one woman'. Ive heard that a few times now, and it seems great at first but sours when you realise that she is probably going to spend her life miserable having been cheated on in the past and only going to be used casually in the future.

Women.

This is a really ironic post.

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:13 pm

Go on

Poser
Banned
Joined in 2008

by Poser » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:15 pm

Falsey wrote:Go on

Y'know: like 10,000 spoons when all you need is a knife.

Fade
Joined in 2011

by Fade » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:24 pm

Falsey wrote:Go on

Falsey wrote:Ive been with a few girls casually who have been cheated on. Im always like.. what? Who would cheat on you?

Women.

Obviously I don't know anything about your relationships. But from that post it just sounded like you were part of the problem.

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:36 pm

No, Im a parasite feeding on the wounded.

If she would have put out a bit more with her last fellas then maybe they wouldnt have strayed is what Im saying. Now she things all men are bastards so isnt willing to engage beyond a casual level.

If I was with her on a permanent basis then shes so strawberry floating fit that I wouldnt want to cheat on her. But if she didnt put out after a point then I could see why maybe the others ones did.

Fade
Joined in 2011

by Fade » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:42 pm

Falsey wrote:No, Im a parasite feeding on the wounded.

If she would have put out a bit more with her last fellas then maybe they wouldnt have strayed is what Im saying. Now she things all men are bastards so isnt willing to engage beyond a casual level.

If I was with her on a permanent basis then shes so strawberry floating fit that I wouldnt want to cheat on her. But if she didnt put out after a point then I could see why maybe the others ones did.

Fair enough.

Still doesn't exactly sound like a healthy view to have in a relationship though :lol:

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Mon Jan 27, 2014 2:45 pm

Why not? At least its honest.

If she isnt putting out then she might as well just be a mate, and I dont want anymore of those.

Fade
Joined in 2011

by Fade » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:11 pm

So the only thing that makes relationships different for you is the sex? :dread:

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Mon Jan 27, 2014 3:13 pm

Primarily.

SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by SEP » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:45 pm

So instead of being a sexual predator, you're more of a sexual scavenger?

Green Gecko
Treasurer
Joined in 2008

by Green Gecko » Mon Jan 27, 2014 5:54 pm

Y know that is actually one way of putting it.

Not all the good women are in clubs.

Fade
Joined in 2011

by Fade » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:07 pm

Falsey wrote:Primarily.

But then don't you have casual sex with people? So what exactly makes a relationship different for you?

Victor Mildew
Joined in 2009

by Victor Mildew » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:12 pm

He wouldn't have to cook is the likely answer.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.

Return to “Archive”