E3 2014 - What are your plans/rituals?

Anything to do with games at all.
Tomous
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

PostRe: E3 2014 - What are your plans/rituals?
by Tomous » Sat May 10, 2014 11:35 am

Ill watch them if I'm about, otherwise will catch up here.

Can't help but get carried away with the hype though. Really hope Nintendo have a good showing.

Gemini73

by Gemini73 » Sat May 10, 2014 1:14 pm

I'm not bothering with E3 this year. Actually booked the week off for my Birthday to go and spend some chill time with a few friends in the Lake District. No internet. No video games. No TV. Just some quality time with good friends, play a few board games and drink some beer.

Learning Curve
Joined in 2014

by Learning Curve » Sat May 10, 2014 1:32 pm

I also have a no internet rule when on holiday (apart from emails), which is going to be kind of hard to obey the week after E3.

Mockmaster
Joined in 2008

by Mockmaster » Sat May 10, 2014 1:34 pm

We need an E3 logo and some conference logos. Let's hang some balloons up as well.

Parksey
Joined in 2008

by Parksey » Sat May 10, 2014 2:53 pm

I thought there was a chance I was inadvertently over in LA whilst this was on but, alas, I'm there the week before. Whether I would actually have gone is another matter, as I don't really go on holiday to go to game expos. Still my hotel is within walking distance of the Staples Center, where these things usually are?

Anyway, I will like be at work, keeping the British economy going whilst all your neckbeards slack off and drink Mountain Dew, so you can all look forward to be browsing the forum on my phone and constantly asking "what's happening now", as I try to keep up to date with a thread without any audio/visual material and which moves at five pages a minute.

If anyone gets together and deliberately all posts "NEW STARFOX!!!" in the Nintendo conference thread, I will likely believe them. And then I will kill them.

Xeno
Joined in 2008

by Xeno » Sat May 10, 2014 3:20 pm

I think we can all agree it's the Ubi conference were all waiting on. How bad will it be this year? :lol:

Falsey wrote:
Xeno wrote:Chewing takes effort. What he needs is Emma Watson to chew his food then transfer it to him for him to swallow.

I dont know why, but that sounds strawberry floating incredible.

Wuijibobo wrote:You're a funny man Xeno. I like you... That's why I'm going to kill you last.
SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by SEP » Sat May 10, 2014 3:47 pm

Xeno » Sat May 10, 2014 2:20 pm wrote:I think we can all agree it's the Ubi conference were all waiting on. How bad will it be this year? :lol:

Bring back Mr Caffeine! Doodly doodly doodly doodly...

Learning Curve
Joined in 2014

by Learning Curve » Sat May 10, 2014 4:51 pm

Xeno » Sat May 10, 2014 3:20 pm wrote:I think we can all agree it's the Ubi conference were all waiting on. How bad will it be this year? :lol:

Are you forgetting how Ubisoft saved E3 2012?

1cmanny1
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by 1cmanny1 » Sat May 10, 2014 10:32 pm

Was Ubisoft terrible last year? I don't even remember their conference.

Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

by Pedz » Sat May 10, 2014 11:29 pm

Not sure. Likely not watch the Sony one as it's on a little late. Don't know about the other ones as I don't know the times.

SparkyRobinson
Joined in 2013

by SparkyRobinson » Mon May 12, 2014 4:20 am

DaddyBrown » Sat May 10, 2014 1:14 pm wrote:I'm not bothering with E3 this year. Actually booked the week off for my Birthday to go and spend some chill time with a few friends in the Lake District. No internet. No video games. No TV. Just some quality time with good friends, play a few board games and drink some beer.

That actually sounds amazing.

SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by SEP » Mon May 12, 2014 8:23 am

Pedz » Sat May 10, 2014 10:29 pm wrote:Not sure. Likely not watch the Sony one as it's on a little late. Don't know about the other ones as I don't know the times.

The others are at more reasonable times. I think the MS one is 5pm on the Monday, and Nintendo is 5.30pm on the Tuesday.

Return to “Games”