Yes
39%
No
61%

Total votes: 96
aayl1
Sir Aaron of GRcade
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Do you keep chocolate in the fridge?
by aayl1 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:00 pm

ianf wrote:
aayl1 wrote:I drink so much milk. 4 pints would maybe last me 2 days.

Green milk supremacy.

Don't take this the wrong way but aren't you on a diet?

I used to drink a gooseberry fool tonne of milk when I was on a bulk, godsend for that.

Oh yeah, now I don't drink it, just usually I love it. Also milk in Japan is rank.

Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

by Pedz » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:21 pm

When I was younger I used to freeze anything from fruits to random drinks with sweets mixed in to fruit corners. Was great for the most part. Problem was I'd eat the frozen yogurt on my bed, they would sometimes ppop out of the carton and onto the bed. Guess what people would say the marks were.

Victor Mildew
Joined in 2009

by Victor Mildew » Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:14 am

Aliens?

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by Moggy » Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:34 am

Pedz wrote:When I was younger I used to freeze anything from fruits to random drinks with sweets mixed in to fruit corners. Was great for the most part. Problem was I'd eat the frozen yogurt on my bed, they would sometimes ppop out of the carton and onto the bed. Guess what people would say the marks were.

Ahhh, the old "no mum, it's frozen yogurt!" excuse.

Stugene
Member ♥
Joined in 2011
AKA: Handsome Man Stugene

by Stugene » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:23 am

Lucien wrote:
Heskimo wrote:
Lucien wrote:Two weeks. :dread:

What is wrong with me is I read the instructions on the bottles and go by those. :datass:

So do you throw it away if it goes over that time and you haven't had it all?

If so, you're falling into their trap. Most food doesn't need "instructions". You look at it. If it looks fine, you smell it. If it smells fine, you taste it. If it tastes fine, it's fine. There's only a handful of things that don't conform to that.

Yep, but it doesn't bother me as much as sticking to use by dates. Once you open semi-skimmed milk, it says use within three days, and I'm not going to risk pushing that by more than a day.

Maybe nobody has ever gotten sick from week old milk, but I don't need to risk it, so it's no big deal.

You know the milk is pasteurised right? You're wasting huge quantities of food if you are going by the use by dates. They're mostly there for Stock Control in supermarkets.

You can 100% drink milk when it has been open three days. Get a grip.

Taint
Stugene
Member ♥
Joined in 2011

by Stugene » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:27 am

I keep my chocolate in the fridge beside my mayonaise sandwiches and my cheeseless pizzas. After i have opened my milk, i pour it straight down into a tupperware box and put it straight in the freezer and then i drop cubes of milk into my tea when needed.

I also buy pre-mixed windscreen wiper fluid and throw away every towel after use. I sleep without bedsheets. I wash using only shampoo. I don't wash my hands after i piss because i didnt get any piss on my hands.

I am the perfect Grcader.

Taint
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

by Qikz » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:54 am

I follow the use by dates on milk since the majority of the time, if not all the time the milk starts to smell funky on near that point, although it usually all gets used up by then anyway.

The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

by Moggy » Thu Apr 10, 2014 10:58 am

Stugene wrote:I keep my chocolate in the fridge beside my mayonaise sandwiches and my cheeseless pizzas. After i have opened my milk, i pour it straight down into a tupperware box and put it straight in the freezer and then i drop cubes of milk into my tea when needed.

I also buy pre-mixed windscreen wiper fluid and throw away every towel after use. I sleep without bedsheets. I wash using only shampoo. I don't wash my hands after i piss because i didnt get any piss on my hands.

Sit or stand?

Fold or scrunch?

SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by SEP » Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:01 am

Qikz wrote:I follow the use by dates on milk since the majority of the time, if not all the time the milk starts to smell funky on near that point, although it usually all gets used up by then anyway.

Your fridge is gooseberry fool. Get a new one.

Tragic Magic
Joined in 2008

by Tragic Magic » Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:21 pm

Love me some blue milk.

Stugene
Member ♥
Joined in 2011

by Stugene » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:10 am

Moggy wrote:
Stugene wrote:I keep my chocolate in the fridge beside my mayonaise sandwiches and my cheeseless pizzas. After i have opened my milk, i pour it straight down into a tupperware box and put it straight in the freezer and then i drop cubes of milk into my tea when needed.

Sit or stand?

Fold or scrunch?

stand

use my hand (fingernails only)

Taint
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008

by Moggy » Sun Apr 13, 2014 3:21 pm

Stugene » Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:10 am wrote:
Moggy wrote:

Sit or stand?

Fold or scrunch?

stand

use my hand (fingernails only)

You are the ultimate GRcader. 10/10. Perfect. Flawless.

1cmanny1
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by 1cmanny1 » Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:52 pm

I just had a frozen marshmallow easter egg, and it was delicious. Go and put one in the freezer and try for yourself.

Kezzer
Joined in 2012

by Kezzer » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:13 pm

Grcade we may have a dilemma...

We have a shot from inside the house fridge. Looks like we have fridge chocolate dissidents.

The perpetrator(s) will be caught and delt with.

Edit: strawberry float that is massive... can someone resize for me . I am on my phone :oops:

re-Edit: thanks andretmzt :mrgreen: !!!

Last edited by Kezzer on Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:52 pm, edited 3 times in total.
This post is exempt from the No Context Thread.

Tomous wrote:Tell him to take his fake reality out of your virtual reality and strawberry float off

andretmzt
Joined in 2008

by andretmzt » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:16 pm

Why is your fridge 10m tall?

edit: Resized it for you.

Last edited by andretmzt on Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HSH28 wrote:No Last Guardian.
No new exclusive PS4 games.
No longer free MP for PS4.

Microsoft win E3.
Victor Mildew
Joined in 2009

by Victor Mildew » Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:18 pm

Easter eggs in the fridge :nod:

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:17 pm

Just put my Lindt bunny, easter eggs, caramel sweets and kinder bueno into the fridge. Should be nice later.

Victor Mildew
Joined in 2009

by Victor Mildew » Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:20 pm

Good lad.

That
Dr. Nyaaa~!
Dr. Nyaaa~!
Joined in 2008

by That » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:04 pm

ianf » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:00 pm wrote:
aayl1 wrote:I drink so much milk. 4 pints would maybe last me 2 days.

Green milk supremacy.

Don't take this the wrong way but aren't you on a diet?

There are 130 calories in a pint of whole (blue) milk, 100 in a pint of semi-skimmed (green), and 70 in a pint of skimmed (red).

Given you're going to be drinking milk, you may as well make it a bit nicer on yourself and use green or blue, IMO. You really don't cut that many calories by going for the "fat-free" option - and you lose some of the nutrient content, too.

I guess there's an argument to be made that if you're dieting you should only be drinking water. It's fair enough, but seems a shame though, as (whole or semi-skimmed) milk is quite nutritious. I'd try and cut out sweets and chocolate and maybe lower portion sizes before cutting out things like milk and fruit juice, personally.

For reference, a pint of pure orange juice also has 130 calories, the same as a pint of whole milk.

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Sun Apr 20, 2014 7:13 pm

OJ also has other good stuff that Milch doesnt though.

Still, a pint of white every now and then is hella tasty.

Return to “Stuff”