Finiarél
Joined in 2010

PostRe: The Football Thread 2012/13
by Finiarél » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:21 pm

glowy69 wrote:
Finiarél wrote:
PsychicSykes wrote:
Finiarél wrote::fp: Some ' Fans ' :|

Liverpool's forwards have a combined total of 16 Premier League goals. Clint Dempsey scored 17 last season alone.
Words can not describe....

What a pathetic stat. Why post this drivel?

It's a stat. Showing how shite our ' Strikers ' are. Add to the fact that we got rid of 2 them? We're up gooseberry fool creek mate. Open your eyes.

#believe?

Fin :wub:

To right I'll believe, Still FSG need to pull there finger out. We have 2 Strikers to last us till January. 1 of them hasnt had a break in 3 years. :fp:

glowy69 wrote:Being from the hood won't save you from an alien mate.
Cuttooth
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

by Cuttooth » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:21 pm

Joer wrote:
Cuttooth wrote:
Joer wrote:I am a little bit disappointed that we've not signed anyone today as it's certainly going to make Football Manager trickier this season if we don't start off with a lot of money.

Starting an FM game with the first transfer window open?

Errr... that's the only way to start an FM game.

There's an option to enable or disable transfer budgets in the first available window when setting up a game.

Glowy69
Joined in 2008

by Glowy69 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:23 pm

You have to look at the big picture, I was chatting to rog on twitter, imagine how big your wage bill must be after kennys spree, this could factor in why you are getting rid and not buying many. Remember when we spent £100 mill very summer, then suddenly stopped?

Fabian Delph is a banana split.

Drumstick wrote:I'll go on record in stating that Villa won't finish inside the top 6 this season.

bear
Joined in 2008

by bear » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:23 pm

Finiarél wrote:
glowy69 wrote:
Finiarél wrote:
PsychicSykes wrote:

Liverpool's forwards have a combined total of 16 Premier League goals. Clint Dempsey scored 17 last season alone.

It's a stat. Showing how shite our ' Strikers ' are. Add to the fact that we got rid of 2 them? We're up gooseberry fool creek mate. Open your eyes.

#believe?

Fin :wub:

To right I'll believe, Still FSG need to pull there finger out. We have 2 Strikers to last us till January. 1 of them hasnt had a break in 3 years. :fp:

He had a nice break of 9 games earlier this year. :slol:

Joer
Joined in 2008

by Joer » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:24 pm

To be honest, i'm pretty happy with our dealings this summer, even though we didn't make more additions to the squad today.

BCFC Fan
Joined in 2011

by BCFC Fan » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:25 pm

Fack this shite, sack King Kenny, sell Carroll, try and sell Jordan Henderson in order to swap him for Dempsey (wtf?).

strawberry float off Liverpool owners, you've got me banned.

Finiarél
Joined in 2010

by Finiarél » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:25 pm

Oh aye, Apparently we're saving 28million this season on wages. strawberry floating give it to Messi.

I hate Transfer deadline day! :evil:

Least Agger is still there.

Oh, Look. No one there. Go figure.
Rodgers is going to be furious.

BCFC Fan wrote:Fack this shite, sack King Kenny, sell Carroll, try and sell Jordan Henderson in order to swap him for Dempsey (wtf?).

Can't be doing with your shite, Go play in front of the traffic you massive burk.
It's because of Kenny that we have no money!

Last edited by Finiarél on Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chocolate Jim
Joined in 2008

by Chocolate Jim » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:26 pm

Yossi was on 92k a week at Chelsea :shock:

Joer
Joined in 2008

by Joer » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:26 pm

Yossi. :wub:

I wish he came back to us.

Dark Ritual
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

by Dark Ritual » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:26 pm

Without meaning to rub salt in the wound, how do Liverpool continue to operate so poorly in the transfer market? I know I brought this up, but they really seem to make so many errors and bad calls the past few years that there must surely be something structurally wrong.

TigaSefi
Joined in 2008

by TigaSefi » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:26 pm

Chocolate Jim wrote:Yossi was on 92k a week at Chelsea :shock:

He's renting a house at £12k a month.

1 > 2 > 3 >>>>>>> 4 >>>>> 5
Tomous
Joined in 2010
AKA: Vampbuster

by Tomous » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:27 pm

Dark Ritual wrote:Without meaning to rub salt in the wound, how do Liverpool continue to operate so poorly in the transfer market? I know I brought this up, but they really seem to make so many errors and bad calls the past few years that there must surely be something structurally wrong.

They were doing ok until today :lol:

Psychic
Emeritus
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

by Psychic » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:28 pm

Finiarél wrote:
PsychicSykes wrote:

It's a nonsense though. You're comparing a guy who had the best season of his career against one striker who played his first full season in the premiership last year and the rest who have barely 10 appearances between them.

I'm don't agree with the transfer policy if we don't sign anyone else this window, but I think "stats" like the above one which are just twisted to try and paint everything in the utmost negative light possible. I agree that we're a striker light, but if we go into the season as is, it's not the end of the world. Rodgers is here for the long term and despite this poor window I'm happy to back him and the club.

Albert
Joined in 2008

by Albert » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:28 pm

TigaSefi wrote:How much ? I can't say that I am disappointed.

:lol:

Dark Ritual
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

by Dark Ritual » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:28 pm

Brighton continue to use Poyet well, having just signed a player from Athletic Bilbao who's been a first-teamer for the majority of his stay there with over 100 appearances.

Finiarél
Joined in 2010

by Finiarél » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:28 pm

Dark Ritual wrote:Without meaning to rub salt in the wound, how do Liverpool continue to operate so poorly in the transfer market? I know I brought this up, but they really seem to make so many errors and bad calls the past few years that there must surely be something structurally wrong.

I imagine it's because of Kenny and Comoli, FSG pumped money into us last 2 seasons and look where that's got us. A case of getting your fingers burnt I imagine.
Can they not just sell us to some Arabs? :shifty:

BCFC Fan
Joined in 2011

by BCFC Fan » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:28 pm

Finiarél wrote:Oh aye, Apparently we're saving 28million this season on wages. strawberry floating give it to Messi.

I hate Transfer deadline day! :evil:

Least Agger is still there.

Oh, Look. No one there. Go figure.
Rodgers is going to be furious.

BCFC Fan wrote:Fack this shite, sack King Kenny, sell Carroll, try and sell Jordan Henderson in order to swap him for Dempsey (wtf?).

Can't be doing with your shite, Go play in front of the traffic you massive burk.
It's because of Kenny that we have no money!

You're clearly a fake Liverpool fan corrupted by Fergie and the FA.

Kenny signed Hendo and Carroll, two potentially top class players. Rodgers has come in and attempted to get rid of them both, idiot.

Downing is shite, Rodgers kept him, idiot.

Kenny was extremely unlucky last season, with Liverpool hitting the post 32 times and dominating most games, even against the top sides. Oh and he took the team to two Cup finals.

Kenny. :wub:

Dark Ritual
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

by Dark Ritual » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:29 pm

Tomous wrote:

They were doing ok until today :lol:

Not really. They've made a habit of bad buys (and some really bad sells) and have this weird obsession for buying players, not doing much with them, then selling them for less than they paid.

tomvek
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by tomvek » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:30 pm

30 mins for Liverpool to get the checkbook out.

Glowy69
Joined in 2008

by Glowy69 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 10:31 pm

Not long now mate till you're gone forever. If liverpool are top come Xmas, ill eat my own gooseberry fool too, and post a video of me doing it before I'm banned forever

Fabian Delph is a banana split.

Drumstick wrote:I'll go on record in stating that Villa won't finish inside the top 6 this season.

Return to “Archive”