Express BOMBSHELL: Madeleine McCann's alive!

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
Pacman
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Express BOMBSHELL: Madeleine McCann's alive!
by Pacman » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:30 am

How can they get away with that? :|

PCCD
Joined in 2008

by PCCD » Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:31 am

There's been better done AYAW? megatons than that.

The Holly and Delusi wrote:PENALTY: Blatant lies. Five minutes in the Sin Bin.
Alvin Flummux
Joined in 2008

by Alvin Flummux » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:48 am

MADDY'S ALIVE?

tomvek
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by tomvek » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:50 am

:lol:

Benzin
Joined in 2011

by Benzin » Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:39 am

Urgh, I still don't get the utter obsession with this missing child case, guess it's cos the parents had money to throw at the papers to make them seem sympathetic when it's clearly logical that regardless of whether it was them or not, they left several children alone in a hotel room in a foreign country...

The way they acted since the disappearance made me lose any form of sympathy, especially when the book came out... strawberry float that gooseberry fool...

Fatal Exception
Joined in 2008
AKA: Racist chinese lover

by Fatal Exception » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:45 am

Little Old Man wrote:Actually, weren't there rumours about the McCanns being swingers or something? They'd go on holiday with other couples to hook up whilst the kids were left in their rooms or something?

Also rumours that they used to 'medicate' their kids when they left them so that they wouldn't cause any problems whilst they were left alone. Maddie died through an OD and the parents covered it up.

Even if a paedo snatched herthe parents are guilty of neglect for leaving the kids alone like that.

The above post, unless specifically stated to the contrary, should not be taken seriously. If the above post has offended you in any way, please fill in this form and return it to your nearest moderator.
Victor Mildew
Joined in 2009

by Victor Mildew » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:52 am

Benzin wrote::lol:

Urgh, I still don't get the utter obsession with this missing child case, guess it's cos the parents had money to throw at the papers to make them seem sympathetic when it's clearly logical that regardless of whether it was them or not, they left several children alone in a hotel room in a foreign country...

The way they acted since the disappearance made me lose any form of sympathy, especially when the book came out... strawberry float that gooseberry fool...

Upper class white girl with newspaper-selling cute face goes missing > all the ugly kids from poor backgrounds you never hear about.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

by Qikz » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:20 am

Also another thing about this case was whenever the parents were interviewed, the mother never showed one single sign of any emotion. Probably hiding it with guilt.

The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
Mockmaster
Joined in 2008

by Mockmaster » Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:39 am

Alvin Flummux wrote:Image

MADDY'S ALIVE?

Eighthours
Emeritus
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

by Eighthours » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:11 am

Ad7 wrote:

Upper class white girl with newspaper-selling cute face goes missing > all the ugly kids from poor backgrounds you never hear about.

I always think this point is interesting - should we NOT have had Maddie coverage simply because we don't hear about the ugly kids?

Jax
Joined in 2008

by Jax » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:14 am

Eighthours wrote:
Ad7 wrote:

I always think this point is interesting - should we NOT have had Maddie coverage simply because we don't hear about the ugly kids?

Good point. You can't say the whole Maddie coverage has negatively affected other missing child cases - this one is the one we keep track of, and makes people realise children going missing is quite a big problem.

Hexx
Joined in 2008

PostExpress BOMBSHELL: Madeleine McCann's alive!
by Hexx » Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:17 am

Eighthours wrote:Shouldn't this be in the Entertainment folder?

Cheap, vacuous lies mascarading as reality sprinklied with the faint dusting of celebrity and lapped by uninformed masses?

Where's wrestling again?

Henke
Joined in 2008

by Henke » Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:46 pm

Picture of how Maddie would look now is inaccurate until they photoshop a knob into her gob.

Venom wrote:Great form, great volume, great nips.
So great! :)
Balloon Sod
Joined in 2008

by Balloon Sod » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:01 pm

:shock:

zXe
Joined in 2008

by zXe » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:03 pm

Shannon Mathews kid was pretty ugly, we heard about that did we not?

Victor Mildew
Joined in 2009

by Victor Mildew » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:04 pm

The ugly ones always turn up alive.

Hexx wrote:Ad7 is older and balder than I thought.
Exxy
Joined in 2008
AKA: Dodems

by Exxy » Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:17 pm

zXe wrote:Shannon Mathews kid was pretty ugly, we heard about that did we not?

I remember seeing a piece on The One Show ( :shifty: ) about Shannon Matthews before it got a load of coverage, the parents were complaining that weren't getting attention because they were poor. Then they did get their attention and the rest is history.

Squinty
Joined in 2009

by Squinty » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:25 pm

Fatal Exception wrote:She's turned into quite the hotty.

:lol: She's like 10 or something.

Gemini73

by Gemini73 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:35 pm

Henke wrote:Picture of how Maddie would look now is inaccurate until they photoshop a knob into her gob.

Return to “Stuff”