The Wrestling Thread: WWE WrestleMania 31 [NSFW]

Our best bits.
Pontius Pilate
Joined in 2008

PostRe: The Wrestling Thread: WWE Summerslam; Sunday, Sky Box Of
by Pontius Pilate » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:08 am

I'm not going to lie, that pin is all sorts of hot.

Codename 47
Joined in 2008

by Codename 47 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:10 am

Cheers for the Sting info guys :lol:

Just a word of warning, for anyone interested in the CM Punk shirt on the WWE Shop website, i placed my order last week and i received an e-mail saying it's basically sold out and it could be around 30 days before they get more in stock.

ITSMILNER
Joined in 2008

by ITSMILNER » Thu Aug 11, 2011 7:55 am

Codename 47 wrote:Cheers for the Sting info guys :lol:

Just a word of warning, for anyone interested in the CM Punk shirt on the WWE Shop website, i placed my order last week and i received an e-mail saying it's basically sold out and it could be around 30 days before they get more in stock.

Yeah I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and got the same e-mail

KK
Joined in 2008

by KK » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:45 am

TNA & Silvervision had DVD's destroyed in the rioting, as they were both stored in Sony's warehouse. Silvervision lost almost 1 million.

Rumours that TNA's insurance valued the DVD's at £0 is currently unfounded.

Dante
Joined in 2008
AKA: DanteCWA

by Dante » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:15 pm

IMPACT WRESTLING taping spoiler

TNA World Tag Team Title Match: Mexican America (Hernandez and Anarquia [with Sarita and Rosita]) defeated Beer Money (James Storm and Bobby Roode) to become the new TNA World Tag Team Champions. Rosita got involved after Beer Money appeared to have the match won and Beer Money looked to lay her out. Karen Jarrett ran down from the announce table and distracted them from attacking Rosita. Jeff Jarrett ran down to save Karen and he handed the AAA Title to Hernandez who used it to hit Roode while the ref was distracted by Rosita. Hernandez pinned Roode to win the match.

After the match, the Mexican flag dropped and Karen and Jeff celebrated with Mexican America as Impact ended.

What the strawberry float?

Come join the GRcade World of Warcraft guild on the EU "The Maelstrom" server
Tanks wanted!
GRcadians!
Adam Pollard
Joined in 2008

by Adam Pollard » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:32 pm

Not really that hard to comprehend, surely?

Beer Money are part of Fortune, still fueding with Immortal of which the Jarretts are a part. Jarrett has been working in Mexico and currently hold's the AAA World Title, so they'll play off that.

Zellery
Joined in 2008

by Zellery » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:39 pm

Dante wrote:IMPACT WRESTLING taping spoiler

TNA World Tag Team Title Match: Mexican America (Hernandez and Anarquia [with Sarita and Rosita]) defeated Beer Money (James Storm and Bobby Roode) to become the new TNA World Tag Team Champions. Rosita got involved after Beer Money appeared to have the match won and Beer Money looked to lay her out. Karen Jarrett ran down from the announce table and distracted them from attacking Rosita. Jeff Jarrett ran down to save Karen and he handed the AAA Title to Hernandez who used it to hit Roode while the ref was distracted by Rosita. Hernandez pinned Roode to win the match.

After the match, the Mexican flag dropped and Karen and Jeff celebrated with Mexican America as Impact ended.

Double J has that Mexican belt now and is the self proclaimed King of Mexico.

Do you even watch TNA? :roll: :lol:

Dante
Joined in 2008

by Dante » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:43 pm

Zellery wrote:

It just seems the most stupid of bookings (and that's a lot comming from Russo) - Why not do that at the PPV? Why leave it a week later for TV instead, I just hope this does push Beer Money to WWE land

Tanks wanted!
GRcadians!
KK
Joined in 2008

by KK » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:43 pm

Every time I tune into IMPACT, 5 more people have turned heel.

Rog
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by Rog » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:44 pm

So I just looked at the Summerslam card. GRAPL is going to be hard.

Zellery
Joined in 2008

by Zellery » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:47 pm

Dante wrote:
Zellery wrote:

It just seems the most stupid of bookings (and that's a lot comming from Russo) - Why not do that at the PPV? Why leave it a week later for TV instead, I just hope this does push Beer Money to WWE land

No I completely agree with you on the timing. I also don't understand how a challenging tag team can have two title shots one after the other. :fp:

Maybe removing the Titles off of Beer Money could be a direct result of this WWE interest as they'll probably go.

Return_of_the_STAR
Joined in 2008

by Return_of_the_STAR » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:50 pm

There is a WWE Special on the Big Show :| tonight at 5pm on Sky Sports 2. The programme is also being repeated on Sky Sports 3 & 4 over the next few days at different times.

Shoe Army
Zellery
Joined in 2008

by Zellery » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:53 pm

Return_of_the_STAR wrote:There is a WWE Special on the Big Show :| tonight at 5pm on Sky Sports 2. The programme is also being repeated on Sky Sports 3 & 4 over the next few days at different times.

Thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to not watch those channels between those times.

Dante
Joined in 2008

by Dante » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:54 pm

Zellery wrote:No I completely agree with you on the timing. I also don't understand how a challenging tag team can have two title shots one after the other. :fp:

Maybe removing the Titles off of Beer Money could be a direct result of this WWE interest as TNA they'll probably go.

The thing is, Mexican America aren't even a half decent tag team at that - Hernandez is sloppy as strawberry float and far too dangerous due to his Ego (thanks AAA for that - the prick wouldn't return to TNA because he was being pushed by AAA until TNA promised him a big time spot - sheesh, at least Mysterio had the history to play politics like this, Hernandez has nothing but being carried and hurting people as his background) and the other guy, he can't cut a promo and has hardly any wrestling charisma.

:fp:

I feel sorry for BM after that. At least they're not being booked as badly as Joe, who apparently has been sending out feelers in regards to moving to WWE after Stone Cold's comments

Tanks wanted!
GRcadians!
Zellery
Joined in 2008

by Zellery » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:57 pm

I thought they were going to go somewhere with all this 'Joe can't win a match' stuff. Like he was going to snap and go on another unbeaten rampage as a monster or something, but I'm now starting to think TNA might know where they're going with it, except making him look like a geek.

Dante
Joined in 2008

by Dante » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:25 pm

Zellery wrote:I thought they were going to go somewhere with all this 'Joe can't win a match' stuff. Like he was going to snap and go on another unbeaten rampage as a monster or something, but I'm now starting to think TNA might know where they're going with it, except making him look like a geek.

Gone from the decade of "Joe is gonna kill you" to "Joe is gonna job to you"

Tanks wanted!
GRcadians!
Skippy
Joined in 2008

by Skippy » Thu Aug 11, 2011 1:31 pm

Rog wrote:So I just looked at the Summerslam card. GRAPL is going to be hard.

How long before Cee-Lo Green is booed?

Zellery
Joined in 2008

by Zellery » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:06 pm

I feel like a special mention to Mickie James is in order.

She looked fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiine at Hardcore Justice. :wub:

KK
Joined in 2008

by KK » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:11 pm

Skippy wrote:

How long before Cee-Lo Green is booed?

Hopefully they learnt their lesson at WrestleMania 25, & he's not out there singing forever.

Just the one song will suffice, even though WWE.com have it down as "hits".

Mockmaster
Joined in 2008

by Mockmaster » Thu Aug 11, 2011 2:15 pm

You could have more questions about the main event itself. Such as what minute to the nearest 5 will it end. Or whether Triple H will wear a cut off arms ref shirt.

Return to “Archive”