These are the ones that are in my shops;
These are the weapons that Ive got in my shops;Brightwall
Defender of the FaithBowerstone market
Reaver Industries Perforator
I have a second controller so I may be able to gain access to some others, I'll have to check it out.
EDIT theres a thread on xbox.com that has some more informationhttp://forums.xbox.com/35450654/ShowPost.aspx
Weapons in chests;
- The Chest in the Trophy Room of the Sanctuary (This requires you to amass 5 mil. in gold in personal fortune, climb the gold to obtain a key, then transfer all your gold to the treasury, or another character to acess the chest).
- Mistpeak Valley Demon Door (To open this door, you will need another player, either through co-op or xbox live, to join you, and you will need to hug, kiss and tickle that player in front of the door. This requires the appropriate expression packs from the road to rule, which I belive both characters must have, but don't quote me on that).
- City of Aurora Demon Door (To open this door, you will need to either be completely good, or completely evil. You must also lead the revolution first. You can check your morality in the Sanctuary).
- Ossuary Gold Key Door (This door (which, of course, requires a gold key to open) is found in the Ossuary, which is located in one of the tombs in Mourningwood. You will first need to complete certain quests to access it though. These quests are the ones involving Max and Sam, which will eventually give you an achievement).
- Sunset House Gold Key Door (If you can access Sunset House, you can access this door).
- Inside of the Sunset House
- Scoring above 2000 in the Mourningwood Mortar game (This requires you to purchase the Mourningwood Fort first. You do not have to wait to become king/queen for this).
- Auroran Mines (I have been told that one of the decisions while ruler that you can make is to mine in Aurora (an evil decision), and if you make the good decision it is not available. This will then allow you to go into the mines and find a weapon).
-10 key chest in Mourningwood
-20 key in Millfields and Aurora
-50 key at the castle
EDIT 1: I tried out co-oping a new character with my main 50 key character and opening up the 50 key chest at the beginning. I tried it a few times and 2 different profiles, and in all cases it was the same weapon. So perhaps either the chest weapons are locked to maybe the machine or the "opener"
? For the people who have played through with different characters - have you got different weapons from "legendery chests"? I havent tried it yet with the patch removed. But on the other hand i now have 4 x Dragonstomper .48 for swapsies
I'll post my got /need list next time i get on.
EDIT2 my list
Weapons that are available from shops should be the easiest to trade as they can just be bought by visiting each others shops. They are:
The others are obtained at random from chests or quests. They are: