Right here's mine,
- Continue on my Diet, some may recall I started a diet way back late october/november, and since then I have lost about 20lbs, although I still have a megaton more to shift, I realise it's not a new resolution, but I need to keep on track as temptation is around every corner!
- Join a gym, this will be in the spring/summer time, as right now I am not ready to join the gym and it'll be strawberry floating packed with the xmas noobs!
- Get a better job, the current job I have is utter dogshit, with no decent chance of promotion in this small company, for now I just use it to get me in a routine of waking up early, like they use me for slave labour!
- Read more, to my shame I probabily haven't read a book for many a year, and I think because of this my brain is getting a bit sloppy, for example I will be talking to someone and I'll completely forget what the next word is I am trying to say, and this is getting more and more frequent. Perhaps this will help with my memory problem as well, for those who don't know I have a really bad memory, unless something is important i'll forget it in a matter of minutes.
My overall aim for the year though is to be wearing L sized clothes by the end of 2010 (Currently on 3xl to my shame)
Heres my summary for the year
- The Diet went strong for a fair portion of the year, all in all since last november I'm down 5 stone (70 pounds!) Although I'm not going to say it's still going brilliantly, the only thing that has prevented me from putting it all back on is my Job as a postman, I'm walking 15 miles a day, which is helping the metabolism, even at current with me eating all the gooseberry fool again (Will kick start again next Monday)
- The gym didn't really pan out, I was aiming for the summer, but at that point I was unemployed and couldn't really afford to, once I started working again and making money, I didn't have the time or energy to persue this.
- Get a better job, well, this is a sucess for now, I use to work at a recycling centre due to the govenements iniciative for the unemployed (guarenteed 6 months work at minimum wage) Twas a real gooseberry fool job, with some right scummy workers/managers, not to make myself out to be some kind of wizard, but I was easily the most educated person there, (and that's including the "CEO") Obviously once the 6 months contract expired they were not going to keep me due to it coming out of their pockets, they offere cash in hand work, but I refused. Eventually my uncle got me a job down the post office... I deliver mail, it's not a "hard job" persay, but it is pretty physical, especailly a guy of my size, did take a while to get use to the walking, now I can do it in a reasonable time without mistakes in my preporation of my round, Although it is a better job than before, I am aiming higher in the near year.
- Read more - bitch please!
- Learn Japanese - I've been doing bits and pieces, and me and a friend have decided to go in 2011, and Mummy Strawberry Floating climb mount Fuji, provided we get healthier by then, I see somekind of J-adventure happening in 2011!
You can buy all the fancy houses you want, we still remember you in a bath covered in ketchup for a free copy of CSI.Instagram Twitter