PostRe: Are You A Moderator? - The People's DModL
by teh bork » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:36 pm

Albear wrote:
teh bork wrote:
Herbi wrote:
Errkal wrote:
Herbi wrote:
teh bork wrote:
Dangerblade wrote:Guys can we lynch Jenko tomorrow please? It will tell us one of the following:

1) He's lied about being a Detective and he is in fact a Mod [Result: A Mod is killed]
2) He's lied about being a Detective and he is in fact Evil Admin Steve [Result: Evil Admin Steve is killed]
3) He's lied about being a Detective and he is in fact a Regular Forum Member [Result: Needless, attention-seeking distraction is killed]
4) He's telling the truth about being a Detective [Result: G-Rat is a Mod and so is Parksey]

EDIT: 4) would incriminate Parksey, too.

This. Though surely there still can't be doubt about Parksey. What does he have to do?

Provide some evidence that anything he says is true

he said dml was seered that he was RFM or EAS which he was,

That can be explained away as a guess as the chances were DML was a RFM. I'm not saying Parkseys a Mod but after today he is a long strawberry floating way from having no doubt over him.

Teh Bork the burden of proof is on me if I'm trying to prove Parksey is lying, which I'm not. As he is currently trying to get everyone to trust him the burden of proof is on him. It's quite simple.

What more can he do? Even if he uses his power you'll still have people casting doubt. And let's be honest he can't reveal the seers and witch doctor without screwing them over.

Right now this paranoia and doubt is playing into the hands of the mods. There are people in here who need closer inspection, but instead we're ignoring them to shoot ourselves in the foot.

No, people trusting others with very little evidence is the reason we have lost so many special roles. A bit of doubt is not a bad thing in this game.

Why would I or anyone else implicitly trust Parksey? What evidence has he given or action he has taken that makes him a proven innocent?

You seem to be so sure that he is trustworthy, why?

Like I said above, how else can he prove his trust. Even then they'll still be doubt.

So tell me, what does he have to do to prove that he's trustworthy?

Pedz
Twitch Team
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Are You A Moderator? - The Parksey Mod
by Pedz » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:36 pm

When's the Mod kills coming AND when do we here about their exploits into Gamesradar?

Captain Kinopio
Joined in 2008
AKA: Memento Mori

by Captain Kinopio » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:36 pm

See my post bork

Time for adventure
jiggles
Joined in 2008

by jiggles » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:38 pm

Also, in the interest of full disclosure, in addition to the two people I've mentioned PMing me already (Sykes and satriales), Albear also sent me a PM immediately after I proposed putting Parksey and DML in the jailhouse, eager to be involved in the plan and wondering how he could help out.

Finally, Jenko PMd me today giving off about Parksey.

That's the lot.

teh bork
Joined in 2008

by teh bork » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:38 pm

Herbi wrote:Parksey and his 'network' can get us a Mod or identify a Seer or other special role who is subsequently killed.

Those would be my circumstances for trusting him and they should be for every RFM. Obviously I'd rather the latter not happen unless in desperate circumstances.

And I don't think you guys appreciate that we currently are trusting Parksey by voting him in as mayor, very few of us are actively pursuing a course of action to get him killed.

Fair enough. But the odds are unfortunately against him in terms of finding a mod. We just have to hope.

I understand that some are trusting, but the ones who are so desperate to have him gone, seem far to suspicious to me.

Albert
Joined in 2008

by Albert » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:40 pm

He could do any of the things Herbi suggested, or he could rig tomorrow's vote between Jenko and someone who has raised little suspision.

None of this bullshit will I or won't I either. A genuine and clear plan which we all agree to and adhere to on who we are voting for.

If alot of the RFM's all vote for the other guy, and Jenko is killed, then that would pretty much clear this whole mess up straight away.

Captain Kinopio
Joined in 2008

by Captain Kinopio » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:41 pm

teh bork wrote:
Herbi wrote:Parksey and his 'network' can get us a Mod or identify a Seer or other special role who is subsequently killed.

Those would be my circumstances for trusting him and they should be for every RFM. Obviously I'd rather the latter not happen unless in desperate circumstances.

And I don't think you guys appreciate that we currently are trusting Parksey by voting him in as mayor, very few of us are actively pursuing a course of action to get him killed.

Fair enough. But the odds are unfortunately against him in terms of finding a mod. We just have to hope.

I understand that some are trusting, but the ones who are so desperate to have him gone, seem far to suspicious to me.

I know it's possibly going to take a while to find a Mod which is why for the time being I'm happy to keep plodding along getting him as PM until we get ourselves a Mod or something else happens.

If he's asking anything more than that he's going to have to provide more evidence.

Time for adventure
Zellery
Joined in 2008

by Zellery » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:41 pm

Well Jenko is almost 100% bullshitting about being a Detective anyway. He said he knew DML was a Mod so he's got that wrong for a start.

I'll post what he sent me in pm. G-Rat, please confirm if it's similar to what he posted to you.

Jenko wrote:I don't know if I can trust you or not but whatever, I'm dead tonight anyway. I am a Detective Rapper and checked Parksey out last night, he came back to me as a Mod. Obviously I can't do gooseberry fool about that information because I either declare myself a DR in the thread and suddenly I'm dead, or I hide and wait in the shadows until I have a chance to strike.

I'm assuming that the Mods have infiltrated a circle of people hence why they got two special roles in one night, that is extremely unlikely and I think the hit of these two targets spurred the Mods on to get ballsy as strawberry float and get Parksey to do this whole shenanigan thing. If you haven't noticed already literally nothing good has come from Parkseys supposed 'amazing good guy non fail we win' plan. If he was telling the truth he would have been able to have gone public with at least one other Detective Rapper and win via the protection circle gig. That hasn't happened and I assume the other Detective Rappers are in a similar situation to me. I haven't been able to find either of the other two yet and I can only assume that the Mods are buying time with this whole Parksey thing in order to seal out fate because from what it looks like they have the game by the absolute balls right now.

The plan was for G-Rat to go up the The People's Mod today with two bogus people for the lynch, aka you and whoever else it was. If we got into power which was what we were hoping for, then G-Rat would put up Parksey and Banjo up for the vote (notice how he didn't get killed by the Mods last night, either states that the Mods knew exactly who they were hitting last night or that Banjo himself is a Mod and that gives them a double vote.) This would essentialy/hopefully force the death of a Mod and once this has happened we were going to go public with the whole thing and get the protection cycle going in our favour instead. This would have (hopefully) been a turning point in the game. Obviously that isn't how it went down and now Parksey is still free to bullshit his thing and waste even more time, the Mods may know about more roles and hit them tonight, I will more than likely get owned tonight, and the Mods will pretty much have won the game.

Hopefully you can use this information better than I did.

And if you happen to be a Mod...strawberry float you and good game :slol: :wub:

Captain Kinopio
Joined in 2008

by Captain Kinopio » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Lets not speculate on Jenko, everyone by this stage knows he's being a twat, we can deal with him tomorrow, I really don't think we need 30 pages debating what level of idiot he's being and how many people he's lied to

Time for adventure
Errkal
Joined in 2011

by Errkal » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:44 pm

Jenko needs to go.

Zellery
Joined in 2008

by Zellery » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:45 pm

Herbi wrote:Lets not speculate on Jenko, everyone by this stage knows he's being a twat, we can deal with him tomorrow, I really don't think we need 30 pages debating what level of idiot he's being and how many people he's lied to

No, I'm not trying to start any real discussion about him. I believe he's a bored RFM just like he was in The Saboteur.

I just wanted to post it for transparency and to let people know that he's 100% lying in case there was any modicum of doubt left. :lol:

C.Y.N.T.H.I.A
Joined in 2009

by C.Y.N.T.H.I.A » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:46 pm

I'm looking forward to banning the gooseberry fool out of you.
FatDaz
Joined in 2008

by FatDaz » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:46 pm

Zellery wrote:
Herbi wrote:Lets not speculate on Jenko, everyone by this stage knows he's being a twat, we can deal with him tomorrow, I really don't think we need 30 pages debating what level of idiot he's being and how many people he's lied to

No, I'm not trying to start any real discussion about him. I believe he's a bored RFM just like he was in The Saboteur.

I just wanted to post it for transparency and to let people know that he's 100% lying in case there was any modicum of doubt left. :lol:

This.

Zartan
Joined in 2008

by Zartan » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:46 pm

Hmm have they always been stock photos?

Dark Ritual
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

by Dark Ritual » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:47 pm

C.Y.N.T.H.I.A wrote:Image

:shock:

Errkal
Joined in 2011

by Errkal » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:47 pm

Zellery wrote:

Thing is he is such a cock and he causes so much pain it worth wasting a day just to ditch the prick.

abcd
Emeritus
Joined in 2008
AKA: abcd

by abcd » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:47 pm

We should really concentrate on the people that were adamant that DML was a job. It worries me that people produced "evidence" to suggest he was a mod, and certain people were so supportive of said evidence.

I personally think that when the "evidence" was produced, it was created by committee and so quickly backed up.

Kezzer
Joined in 2012

by Kezzer » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:47 pm

C.Y.N.T.H.I.A wrote:Image

here we go again.. :roll:

This post is exempt from the No Context Thread.

Tomous wrote:Tell him to take his fake reality out of your virtual reality and strawberry float off

C.Y.N.T.H.I.A
Joined in 2009

by C.Y.N.T.H.I.A » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:47 pm

The Moderators have struck!

KARLPROF has been found PERMANENTLY BANNED.

HE WAS A...

...REGULAR FORUM MEMBER!

ALONGSIDE HIM IS....

I'm looking forward to banning the gooseberry fool out of you.
Red
Joined in 2008

by Red » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:48 pm

Zartan wrote:Hmm have they always been stock photos?

Yeah, this is the question that was playing on mind too as we sit around WAITING FOR DEATH.

Coconut Bob wrote:You come across as feminine as a cave troll so its no wonder you have little concept of the way females should behave.

Instagram: @amygmatic

Return to “Archive”