Are You A Moderator? - The End

Our best bits.
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

PostRe: Are You A Moderator? - The Parksey Mod
by Moggy » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:59 pm

Ok it really is too late now to go ahead with the rigging plan, especially on a Saturday night when lots of us are going out.

I say we vote for who we like tonight and (if Parksey agrees) vote rig tomorrow to prove Parksey innocent or guilty. We can arrange it then so all members are aware of the rigging (in the thread, private messages etc) and put this to bed.

That's my view anyway. If Parksey refused or spends the whole day stalling then I am happy to go with anybody tomorrow that stands on a platform of lynching Parksey or G-Rat. We can find out that way if they are lying, although it does mean we lose one of them, which is a shame if they are honest.

Last edited by Moggy on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jenko
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Moderator? - The People's DModL
by Jenko » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:00 pm

Parksey wrote:
Jenko wrote:
Parksey wrote:Right, I am going to be honest in case people want to switch their votes.

There is a chance, I may change my mind and do the tower tonight. Myself and the Seers are discussing it now, and I think I can come up with a team that would leave suspicion on two people should it fail.

These people would be lynched tomorrow. It would work out so that they could only be a Mod OR the EAS. It makes sense in my head.

What do people think?

I don't want to be elected and then unexpectedly change my ticket. It may cost me the PM position, but I would rather be straight up.

I am torn on the issue. At least with a lynching, I know that I won't get anyone killed, bar DML and Jenko who are surplus. And the Mods will still kill tonight.

But the whole thing is messing with my brain.

Here's me thinking that made me look transparent and honest.

Where did I say I would let a public vote decide it? I was asking for your opinions, as the person you were picking to elect.

I was asking, because I had ran on one ticket, but some people were making good arguments for the other side. I would have been foolish not to consider the Tower. Herbi made some very good arguments. I almost listened to them.

He will probably understand why I didn't go in. Myself and G-rat had to be part of the team, and us dying would weaken the Seers.

I will live until Monday, at least. So I want to be the mouthpiece for those Seerings. We will get our first proper 3 tonight as a team. Why would I risk myself and G-Rat in that tower?

Because apparently you know enough people to form an entire party that will pretty much be a success.

Catheter Rising
Joined in 2011

by Catheter Rising » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:01 pm

Jenko wrote:
Parksey wrote:
Jenko wrote:
Parksey wrote:Right, I am going to be honest in case people want to switch their votes.

There is a chance, I may change my mind and do the tower tonight. Myself and the Seers are discussing it now, and I think I can come up with a team that would leave suspicion on two people should it fail.

These people would be lynched tomorrow. It would work out so that they could only be a Mod OR the EAS. It makes sense in my head.

What do people think?

I don't want to be elected and then unexpectedly change my ticket. It may cost me the PM position, but I would rather be straight up.

I am torn on the issue. At least with a lynching, I know that I won't get anyone killed, bar DML and Jenko who are surplus. And the Mods will still kill tonight.

Where did I say I would let a public vote decide it? I was asking for your opinions, as the person you were picking to elect.

I was asking, because I had ran on one ticket, but some people were making good arguments for the other side. I would have been foolish not to consider the Tower. Herbi made some very good arguments. I almost listened to them.

He will probably understand why I didn't go in. Myself and G-rat had to be part of the team, and us dying would weaken the Seers.

I will live until Monday, at least. So I want to be the mouthpiece for those Seerings. We will get our first proper 3 tonight as a team. Why would I risk myself and G-Rat in that tower?

Because apparently you know enough people to form an entire party that will pretty much be a success.

And every person in that group would immediately be marked as a target for the mods.

Jenko
Joined in 2008

by Jenko » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:02 pm

Parksey even stated in that post he had a team he was pretty much willing to go in with.

Parksey
Joined in 2008

by Parksey » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:02 pm

Jenko wrote:
Parksey wrote:
Jenko wrote:

What do people think?

"Pretty much".

I can't risk dying.

Plus, putting special roles in a party AND THEN REVEALING THAT PARTY IN THE THREAD paints a target on their backs.

EDIT - Cynthia says I can't vote rig in jail. I have missed this as I am at the match, but have the candidates been announced by her and voting officially started?

Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by Moggy » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:04 pm

I am off out now, might check in on my phone and so apologise in advance for drunken posts. :lol:

I am voting for DML tonight btw.

I fully expect to be dead tomorrow though so good luck everyone. :lol:

Captain Kinopio
Joined in 2008
AKA: Memento Mori

by Captain Kinopio » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:04 pm

Can everyone stop wasting time by replying to Jenko

Parksey, candidates haven't been announced by Cynthia

Last edited by Captain Kinopio on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time for adventure
Cuttooth
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

by Cuttooth » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:05 pm

I have to admit that you are coming off as somewhat suspect right now Parksey. :lol:

With this and DML's performance last night, the role of People's Mod appears to be cursed around these parts.

C.Y.N.T.H.I.A
Joined in 2009

PostRe: Are You A Moderator? - Chaos (But with Cake)
by C.Y.N.T.H.I.A » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:05 pm

Tonight's banning candidates, my lord. You have until 8pm to vote!

One must die, but who will it be?
You decide!

Click the text above to automatically open a PM window to me.
In the PM header enter either DML or JENKO as your choice.
Send the PM.
Await the fireworks.

I'm looking forward to banning the gooseberry fool out of you.
Parksey
Joined in 2008

by Parksey » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:05 pm

Right, as I can't vote rig in jail, if I go in jail tomorrow and vote rig, I may just get protected afterwards.

Anyway, I need to know - has Cynthia put the candidates up formally and announced the votes?

Psychic
Emeritus
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

by Psychic » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:06 pm

Voted DML.

Parksey
Joined in 2008

by Parksey » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Parksey wrote:Right, as I can't vote rig in jail, if I go in jail tomorrow and vote rig, I may just get protected afterwards.

Anyway, I need to know - has Cynthia put the candidates up formally and announced the votes?

Great timing again.

Cuttooth
Emeritus
Joined in 2008

by Cuttooth » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:07 pm

PsychicSykes wrote:Voted DML.

Rubix
Joined in 2008

by Rubix » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:07 pm

Voted DML

Innocent or not his actions means he has to go!

PLAY | Persona 3 Reloaded [3h]
WATCH | Ted Lasso S3, HiJack S1, Red Dwarf S4, Dexter S2
RACE | Chew Valley 10k (June), GNR (Sept), Cardiff Half (Oct)
FatDaz
Joined in 2008

by FatDaz » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:07 pm

What's the scre with DML? Yesterday he was voted mayor and seemed popular, now he's everyone's number 1 target, I understand he's been seered as RFM so does everyone think he's EAS? Then of course there is Jenko who has been hovering around dodgy since the game began.

I'm torn.

Parksey
Joined in 2008

by Parksey » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Cuttooth wrote:I have to admit that you are coming off as somewhat suspect right now Parksey. :lol:

With this and DML's performance last night, the role of People's Mod appears to be cursed around these parts.

Why am I suspicious?

Because certain people want to force a special role to use their power in public on this election? And I don't know whether I should or not?

Floex
Joined in 2008

by Floex » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Voted DML, fo shizzle my nizzle

Albert
Joined in 2008

by Albert » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:09 pm

Voted DML.

FatDaz - Lynching DML will help prove Jiggles source.

Captain Kinopio
Joined in 2008
AKA: Memento Mori

by Captain Kinopio » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:09 pm

Cuttooth wrote:I have to admit that you are coming off as somewhat suspect right now Parksey. :lol:

I think Parkseys performance today can be explained by not having a clear manifesto, dilly-dallying when making key decisions that people needed to know and then probably quite legitimately being unable to post when he really needed to. That and being a bit aggressive and not admitting mistakes or things could have gone better makes him look a little iffy but really I don't think he is.

Voted DML

Last edited by Captain Kinopio on Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time for adventure
Fatal Exception
Joined in 2008
AKA: Racist chinese lover

by Fatal Exception » Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:09 pm

Have we had to vote for bannings via PM before or is this new? Because this is the firs time I've voted via PM :slol: I voted for DML btw.

The above post, unless specifically stated to the contrary, should not be taken seriously. If the above post has offended you in any way, please fill in this form and return it to your nearest moderator.

Return to “Archive”