Our best bits.
Pontius Pilate
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Are You A Moderator? - The People's DModL
by Pontius Pilate » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:48 pm

DML wrote:
Pontius Pilate wrote:
DML wrote: It seems likely someone involved is a mod

I agree. This race was ridiculously tight. Someone invovled in this is a mod. Whether that be you, G-rat, or any of the 4 candidates.

I would be very suprised if one of these guys wasn't a mod. I have no special role so if I was seered people could believe I was EAS, so unfortunately all we have is trust alone which I am obviously eroding. But this is what happened.

However, this would be such a mental plot for EAS to do, and I am in no mood to repeat my awful last AYAW showing, I certainly wouldn't be doing this as the Admin! So you need to believe that what I say is just and fair and true. I don't know why you so easily doubt me when Clarkman isn't saying a word, just posting flippin' pictures.

What? :? I'm not a mod, nor have I shown any reason for you to think I am. Right now I'm posting as an outsider, trying to make the game as fair as possible. I've already made my vote, so obviously I was just as content with you as Peoples mod, even though I voted for G-rat.

Edit - wait, I totally misread you, didn't I? :lol: :lol:

Yup, 100% misread you.

Last edited by Pontius Pilate on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
DML
Joined in 2008

by DML » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:49 pm

Jenko wrote:
Pontius Pilate wrote:
SpaceJebus wrote:especially as G-Rat won't be around until tomorrow

Unless the Mods whack him tonight. :shock:

Which is why the only fair thing to do is postpone this until tomorrow. Obviously some people don't want this, and some do. Basically half the people in this game are strawberry floated over for the night and the other side have free reign to do gooseberry fool.

Whatever decision you make will either hurt the Mods or the Members. The only person who is actually strawberry floated over....is you. You are clasping at straws, and I'm sorry but I don't see why the decision should be changed now. A postponement only helps the Mods.

Kezzer
Joined in 2012

PostRe: Are You A Moderator? - Chaos (But with Cake)
by Kezzer » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:49 pm

Just Rog wrote:
Kiezer wrote:You guys killed an innocent.

Quote from way back on page 166 but I'm only just catching up after work. It reeks of mod taunting. Seems desperate to link himself to Laga too when there was no link. Plus later his voting for the person that wanted him trying to be "lol I'm so jokey". Suspicious.

abcd wrote:
Rubix wrote:
Pedz wrote:What happened with Rog? He's been so quiet after the staydead defending.

A few people who spoke up two days ago have gone quiet. Especially the two i already thought where suspect

How odd of Pedz to mention this....

Considering that Pedz has only posted 6 times but has been active on the forum over the last two days including many PMs.....

:?

This also seems strange to me. Not just because he seems to have it out for me but I have posted a lot more than him in here yet wants to call me out for a small number of posts. And the PMs? Hmmm.
Plus reading more of the thread, once it's pointed out he starts churning the posts out at speed.

This is my regular posting amount. Not everyone has full internet access at work.

DML wrote:
Am I worth seering to check in with - No, I will show as a standard player.

:lol:

Kiezer and Delusibeta both abstaining from voting. Why? One of them is going either way. By voting of free will you stand a better chance of messing with mods trying to sway the vote. Abstaining is just a way to try and look like you have the high ground but it just makes you more suspicious.

Did I miss this proof that Parksey promised yesterday?

Rog you are only saying these things to win the meta game on mumble.... won't happen.

This post is exempt from the No Context Thread.

Tomous wrote:Tell him to take his fake reality out of your virtual reality and strawberry float off

Rubix
Joined in 2008

by Rubix » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:51 pm

PLAY | Persona 3 Reloaded [3h]
WATCH | Ted Lasso S3, HiJack S1, Red Dwarf S4, Dexter S2
RACE | Chew Valley 10k (June), GNR (Sept), Cardiff Half (Oct)
satriales
Joined in 2008

by satriales » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:51 pm

So what time do the two lynchees get announced? :?

PaperMacheMario
Joined in 2011
AKA: The Traitor

by PaperMacheMario » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:52 pm

satriales wrote:So what time do the two lynchees get announced? :?

It's Jenko and BID0.

HSH28 wrote:Sounds what you really need is a sense of humour.
Albert
Joined in 2008

by Albert » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:52 pm

C.Y.N.T.H.I.A wrote:So have we all calmed down now?

If G-Rat was actually here and being active then we might have been able to compromise. However, considering I did give a window for recounts and nobody took me up on it, it is hardly "my" fault. I did check the votes myself, but it wasn't a detailed check because I do trust the players to be pretty vigilant when it comes to votes, especially when it is close. You have always been in the past. I don't want to have to hold your hand during every single little thing.

The game cannot be postponed, it is impossible to "pause" this game in any way. People will still talk behind the scenes, alliances will advance, theories will continue to grow. The only thing that will truly pause is that the moderators won't get a set of kills. People will even use the fact the thread is quiet to read over old stuff and make new theories, which they wouldn't do if they were trying to keep up with the live thread. It's obviously not possible to postpone in any true fashion.

You don't need to explain. If we can't manage to organise a simple vote without strawberry floating it up, then we deserve to have a incorrect result.

I think from now on, everybody should add themselves to the voting slip so we can avoid this sort of thing in the future.

Rog
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by Rog » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:53 pm

Kiezer wrote:Rog you are only saying these things to win the meta game on mumble.... won't happen.

No you just happen to be the two that wanted to abstain. It is the wrong thing to do.

satriales
Joined in 2008

by satriales » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:54 pm

PaperMacheMario wrote:

It's Jenko and BID0.

Not sure I can trust you, I'll wait for C.Y.N.T.H.I.A to announce who it is.

Rubix
Joined in 2008

by Rubix » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:55 pm

satriales wrote:
PaperMacheMario wrote:

It's Jenko and BID0.

It's Jenko and BID0

Dark Ritual
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

by Dark Ritual » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:55 pm

C.Y.N.T.H.I.A, thread- I volunteer to be official votecounter tomorrow and Sunday to avoid a repeat.

Archaeon
Joined in 2012

by Archaeon » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:55 pm

Albear wrote:
C.Y.N.T.H.I.A wrote:So have we all calmed down now?

If G-Rat was actually here and being active then we might have been able to compromise. However, considering I did give a window for recounts and nobody took me up on it, it is hardly "my" fault. I did check the votes myself, but it wasn't a detailed check because I do trust the players to be pretty vigilant when it comes to votes, especially when it is close. You have always been in the past. I don't want to have to hold your hand during every single little thing.

The game cannot be postponed, it is impossible to "pause" this game in any way. People will still talk behind the scenes, alliances will advance, theories will continue to grow. The only thing that will truly pause is that the moderators won't get a set of kills. People will even use the fact the thread is quiet to read over old stuff and make new theories, which they wouldn't do if they were trying to keep up with the live thread. It's obviously not possible to postpone in any true fashion.

You don't need to explain. If we can't manage to organise a simple vote without strawberry floating it up, then we deserve to have a incorrect result.

I think from now on, everybody should add themselves to the voting slip so we can avoid this sort of thing in the future.

I agree. We're really getting lost in a glass of water. Like I said earlier at this stage it doesn't really matter who won this election, it was only a matter of being a jobworth and objective.

Lesson learnt and let's move on. There's a chance neither the two mayors or the four lynchees are mods and the actual mods are having a laugh right now.

Last edited by Archaeon on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
i heard the voice of god in my head so i grabbed a rock in a fashionista way
Jenko
Joined in 2008

by Jenko » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:56 pm

It's me and BID0.

I mean...

It's Jenko and BID0.

PaperMacheMario
Joined in 2011
AKA: The Traitor

by PaperMacheMario » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:56 pm

satriales wrote:
PaperMacheMario wrote:

It's Jenko and BID0.

:cry:

We must nearly be at our destination! (page 200)

HSH28 wrote:Sounds what you really need is a sense of humour.
Moggy
"Special"
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by Moggy » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:57 pm

Jesus, we are not very good at this are we. :lol:

In future could we not set up a separate voting thread? The only posts allowed in the thread would be the opening post (setting out the candidates) and then everybody just votes by writing only the name of the person they are voting for (people can edit their posts to change their minds) and then the total can easily be counted at 2pm. Any discussion on the nominations/voting would be kept in this thread.

Last edited by Moggy on Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
C.Y.N.T.H.I.A
Joined in 2009

by C.Y.N.T.H.I.A » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:57 pm

Tonight's controversial banning has finally been allowed to be announced. You have until 8pm to vote!

One must die, but who will it be?
You decide!

Click the text above to automatically open a PM window to me.
In the PM header enter either BID0 or JENKO as your choice.
Send the PM.
Await the fireworks.

I'm looking forward to banning the gooseberry fool out of you.
Rog
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

by Rog » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:57 pm

Dark Ritual wrote:C.Y.N.T.H.I.A, thread- I volunteer to be official votecounter tomorrow and Sunday to avoid a repeat.

Someone will need to double check.

Clarkman
Joined in 2008

by Clarkman » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:58 pm

Mini E
Doctor
Joined in 2008

by Mini E » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:58 pm

Moggy wrote:Jesus, we are not very good at this are we. :lol:

In future could we not set up a separate voting thread? The only posts allowed in the thread would be the opening post (setting out the candidates) and then every just votes by writing only the name of the person they are voting for (people can edit their posts to change their minds) and then the total can easily be counted at 2pm. Any discussion on the nominations/voting would be kept in this thread.

If people get pissy about more than one football thread, think how they'll feel about multiple game threads :lol:

Rubix
Joined in 2008

by Rubix » Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:58 pm

One page to Early Clarkman

Return to “Archive”