Run ins with nutters

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
Yoshimi
Joined in 2008

PostRun ins with nutters
by Yoshimi » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:58 pm

Thought I'd share this incident that happened to me today, and welcome your anecdotes involving bampots.

I'd just finished a cycle with the local bike club and was waiting on my wife and kids outside a shopping centre, in my bike gear.

A silver Mitsubishi Shogun pulls in across three disabled spaces and a woman gets out the passenger side and enters the shops. The fat driver leaves his engine running and a few minutes go by. He then opens his window and throws a cup of tea out the window. I shook me head. He then drives right at me and says "What's your problem?".

Me : "Um... how about you're too lazy to park your car, stop your engine or put your cup in the bin?"

Him : "What's it to you? You specky prick."

Me : "Oh well done mate. Haven't been called specky since primary school."

Him : "I hope you have a strawberry floating heart attack you twat!"

Me : "Eh, I think we all know who's going to be first to have a heart attack mate!"

He continues to shout obscenities at me, which I ignore. My family arrive, I put my bike in my wife's car (rather than locking it outside the shops) and he drives off. However when we come out the shopping centre an hour or so later, he drives past again and beeps his horn. No idea what he's been doing in that time or why he's back in the carpark. Thankfully didn't notice any damage to our car.

The whole thing just left me mad all day. What a complete and utter prick he was. Bullying and starting trouble because someone dared react to his shitty behaviour.

Anyway, 'cool story bro', 'had to be there' etc...

Last edited by Yoshimi on Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The People's ElboReformat
Joined in 2008
AKA: Goat, Zenigame

PostRe: Run in's with nutters
by The People's ElboReformat » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm

Should have climbed onto the bonnet of his car and shat on the windscreen.

The Eeveelution club! \o/
Gamezville
Joined in 2008

by Gamezville » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:03 pm

the-elbo wrote:Should have climbed onto the bonnet of his car and shat on the windscreen.

I approve of this.

Vermin
Joined in 2008
AKA: TimeGhost

by Vermin » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:03 pm

Get yourself contact lenses.

Scotticus Erroticus
Joined in 2008

by Scotticus Erroticus » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:03 pm

That's the best example of running into a madman I can think of.

As for myself, I have too many. I seem to attract them.

ImageImage
Vermin
Joined in 2008

by Vermin » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:06 pm

That apostrophe is fantastic

Yoshimi
Joined in 2008

by Yoshimi » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:13 pm

TimeGhost wrote:That apostrophe is fantastic

:shifty:

Yoshimi
Joined in 2008

by Yoshimi » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:16 pm

TimeGhost wrote:Get yourself contact lenses.

:lol: I do have contact lenses but they dry out my eyes when cycling, then I have stabbing pains in my eyes for days afterwards.

Lagamorph
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

by Lagamorph » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:20 pm

Contact Lenses are the work of a Masochist. I'll wear my glasses any day.

Lagamorph's Underwater Photography Thread
Zellery wrote:Good post Lagamorph.
Turboman wrote:Lagomorph..... Is ..... Right
1cmanny1
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostRe: Run ins with nutters
by 1cmanny1 » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:25 pm

You see a lot of nutters when you go on the train. For example running up and down the carridges chasing flies etc.

Denster
Joined in 2008

by Denster » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:28 pm

:lol:

Chocolate Jim
Joined in 2008

by Chocolate Jim » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:30 pm

Yoshimi that's unfortunately just modern day Britain really isn't it :S we are increasingly becoming populated by utter idiots.

Bunni
Joined in 2009

by Bunni » Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:36 pm

Yoshimi wrote:Me : "Oh well done mate. Haven't been called specky since primary school."

~Earl Grey~
Joined in 2008

by ~Earl Grey~ » Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:10 am

The other day I punched a short, fat mephedrone dealer in my living room. Next thing I know I'm being wrestled into an armchair and then onto the floor by everyone else in the living room and, while on the floor, I'm windmilling my feet up at him as he's trying to 'get' me. Then we get broken up. I go to my room, only to hear him and his friends' voices coming up the stairs so I pick up a hammer and wave it at him a bit.

I'm not sure which of us had the run-in with the nutter, to be honest. He is a belligerent, confrontational little pricked but I was clearly too impulsive.

freeda
Joined in 2011

by freeda » Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:00 am

~Earl Grey~ wrote:The other day I punched a short, fat mephedrone dealer in my living room. Next thing I know I'm being wrestled into an armchair and then onto the floor by everyone else in the living room and, while on the floor, I'm windmilling my feet up at him as he's trying to 'get' me. Then we get broken up. I go to my room, only to hear him and his friends' voices coming up the stairs so I pick up a hammer and wave it at him a bit.

I'm not sure which of us had the run-in with the nutter, to be honest. He is a belligerent, confrontational little pricked but I was clearly too impulsive.

Squinty
Joined in 2009

by Squinty » Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:37 am

Yeah, some nutters come in to my work. Police were called twice recently because of incidents where customers just went nuts (one setting fire to a bin, the other kicking a ticket machine off the wall).

I'm looking forward to getting public office training :lol:

Vermin
Joined in 2008

by Vermin » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:06 pm

~Earl Grey~ wrote:The other day I punched a short, fat mephedrone dealer in my living room. Next thing I know I'm being wrestled into an armchair and then onto the floor by everyone else in the living room and, while on the floor, I'm windmilling my feet up at him as he's trying to 'get' me. Then we get broken up. I go to my room, only to hear him and his friends' voices coming up the stairs so I pick up a hammer and wave it at him a bit.

Were you both high when this happened?

~Earl Grey~
Joined in 2008

by ~Earl Grey~ » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:20 pm

No, neither of us were. He, thanks to my vicious bitch flatmate, has got the idea I was snooping in his room to steal his stuff. His nasty little mate is using that as an excuse not to pay me tick he owes me. So things got a little heated when I confronted them in my living room over it. I had previously overheard this prick saying he wanted to spike me with ketamine and beat me when out of it, so I got a little jumpy when he aggressively got off the sofa and walked up to me. Now I've got the obligatory thinly-veiled threats disguised as Facebook statues, etc, to put up with.

Vermin
Joined in 2008

by Vermin » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:12 pm

I'd say you didn't get crazy enough in that case! strawberry floatin nightmare

~Earl Grey~
Joined in 2008

by ~Earl Grey~ » Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:47 pm

I feel I have to tread carefully in that house. Everyone is on his side, it seems. I'll take a lot of crap but I feel my limit approaching. His shirt somehow got torn so I'll no doubt get him all up in my gooseberry fool over that soon enough. I am starting to want to hurt him...

Return to “Stuff”