OK we're back! Things have changed slightly, an hour earlier and it's now a 4v4 Team Slayer.
Next game...GRcade vs GamesRadarDate:
Tuesday 02nd November 2010Time:
20:00 GMT (Match starts at 20:30GMT)Type:
Team Slayer 4v4The Rules:The team entering will need up to 5 players
- 1 of which will be Team Captain, who will act as a point of contact for that week.
- A minimum of 4 players are required for your team.
- The first 4 players are playable and then 1 substitute, in case your team are short at the last minute.
- The Team Captain must be named before the game begins. They will be required to get the game started between both teams.
- I will contact the team prior to the game start, where I will ask for the name of the Team Captain. I will then pass this on to the opposition and vice versa, along with details on how to get the game started.
- The Team Captain from each team will be required to submit the score of the match (#Map Wins and #Round Kills/Deaths) once the game has finished.
- Scoring: 3 points awarded for a Match Win. 0 points awarded for a Match Loss.
- Scoring: If both teams win 2 Maps each (resulting in a Match Draw) then the K:D Ratio of all 4 Maps will be added up to decide a Winner. If it is still a Draw at this point, each Team will be awarded a single point each.
Everything should be set to default, unless stated below:Host:
To be decided between the Captains from both teams beforehand.Gametime:
Should be between 40-65 minutes (estimated - depending on loading/how good each team is).Type
: Team Slayer 4v4Gametype:
#1 Powerhouse (default), #2 Zealot (default), #3 Countdown (default), #4 Reflection (default). Score to Win:
Enabled Time Limit:
15 Minutes Primary Weapon:
DMR Secondary Weapon:
None Spartan Loadouts:
Hidden Elite Loadouts:
Unchanged Jump Height:
Unchanged Player Gravity:
Unchanged Motion Tracker Mode:
Off Suicide Penalty:
None Betrayal Penalty:
None Team Changing:
Not Allowed Betrayal Booting:
DisabledFor more information on Fixtures/Results: