GRcade Big Brother 2012

Our best bits.
Corazon de Leon

PostRe: GRcade BB House - Day 14 - Haxball
by Corazon de Leon » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:49 am

Farewell sweet prince. So it's just the five of us then. And DBlock.

Dblock
Joined in 2008
AKA: Discovery

by Dblock » Sun Jun 24, 2012 12:52 am

Unlucky. Farewell.

''Saying it's because I was controlling you and making you sad when actually I just asked you to wear some trousers'' :lol: :lol:
Mockmaster
Joined in 2008

by Mockmaster » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:06 am

more heat than light, Falsey, Dark Ritual, jiggles and Corazon de Leroy, congratulations. You have all made it to the Final Day. One of you will be crowned the WINNER of GRcade Big Brother 2012, and will bag the grand sum of a £28 Amazon voucher and an Albear game. Second place wins a fiver.

Tomorrow, the GRcade populace will be voting not to evict anyone, but will instead be voting for a Winner.

By the end of the day, the votes will be tallied and the winner will be crowned.

Tomorrow it is up to each of you to make your final pitches, in the thread, as to why you believe you should be crowned the winner of Big Brother.

Dark Ritual
Member ♥
Joined in 2010

PostRe: GRcade BB House - Day 15 - The Final Day
by Dark Ritual » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:09 am

Actually quite the prize :shock:

I may make a plea at some point, although I really don't expect to win. Then again I thought I'd go tonight.

When will voting open/close Mocker? Concious of England v Italy.

Mockmaster
Joined in 2008

by Mockmaster » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:11 am

Voting will open early tomorrow and close at 10:30pm.

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:14 am

Ill put a little plea together. But before that, Ill just be the first lame person to make a sentimental speech.

Its been weird as strawberry float being locked in here, but honestly, its been pretty good. The last few days dulled up as a few of the chattier guys went, but they werent bad. I hope you've all gotten a bit of an insight into me not being a bastard all the time, and have seen that Im generally pretty rad. My Team Emma comrades will always remain on the upper tier of interweb brofriends and the name will strike fear forevermore. Lads Gen gave us a good run at a few occasions but couldnt best us in the end.

Anyway, Im running out of thoughts and its past 1am, so Ill probably see you when Im making my plea tomorrow.

jiggles
Joined in 2008

by jiggles » Sun Jun 24, 2012 3:35 am

I am totally strawberry floating blocked and have no idea what's going on. Was I evicted? If so, I apologize for being a dick, and I hope this doesn't put you off me in future. If not, thanks for keeping me in. I totally don't deserve it.

more heat than light
Joined in 2008
AKA: mhtl

by more heat than light » Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:39 am

Genuinely sorry to see Cuttooth go. The last few days I've really enjoyed his company. I'll be honest, I wasn't keen at first, but I grew to love him. See you on the other side, Lord Cutterford. :)

So. The final day. Although I'm not expecting to win, its still quite exciting to be here. I go back to my entrance, and the reasons for joining the house. 'To fit in' was one. I think I've achieved that.

I've been on and off the forum for a while now, and wad aware that the house would be full of characters and personalities well known by all. You guys have made me feel like I fit in, and for that I'd like to say thank you. You guys are the best. :wub:

Oblomov Boblomov wrote:MHTL is an OG ledge
Corazon de Leon

by Corazon de Leon » Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:27 am

If this were the Breakfast Club, MHTL would be Ally Sheedy. Falsey would be John Bender, Jiggles is Emilio Estevez, DR is Anthony Michael Hall and I appear to have been left with Molly Ringwald. Big Mocker is Principal Vernon and DBlock is the janitor.

Corazon de Leon

by Corazon de Leon » Sun Jun 24, 2012 9:36 am

A lad's just turned up at work with an Italy top on. It begins...

more heat than light
Joined in 2008

by more heat than light » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:44 am

Corazon de Leon wrote:A lad's just turned up at work with an Italy top on. It begins...

Punch him in the cock for me.

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:47 am

Morning. Your Breakfast Club comparison has got me listening to this, so Ill share it with you.

Brilliant song.

I wish Id seen more boss 80's movies. I might have to start working my way through them.

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Sun Jun 24, 2012 10:57 am

Mocker, if we do a plea, can you stick them in the vote thread?

Mockmaster
Joined in 2008

by Mockmaster » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:02 am

Falsey wrote:Mocker, if we do a plea, can you stick them in the vote thread?

This is Big Mocker. My plan is to do so, so Housemates, try and get your pleas in asap, preferably before 12.

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:04 am

Cool.

jiggles
Joined in 2008

by jiggles » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:30 am

Uhhhh, my head. Yesterday got messy.

Sorry Cuttooth got evicted, though I'm not sure I understand why we were even up. Did Jimmy Floyd and the Hasselbainks just fall apart while I was gone? :(

Here's my plea:

"What are you doing. Somebody who was here the whole stint should win, idiot."

more heat than light
Joined in 2008

by more heat than light » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:31 am

I think that I've contributed a lot to the house over the last two weeks, and I thought I'd give people a reminder of that. So here's a highlights montage of my best bits. :)

Mockmaster wrote:And finally, Housemate Number 14....

A treat for some of you old time GR Big Brother fans....

Yes, it is in fact, the original GR Big Brother Runner....

more heat than light!!!!!

more heat than light wrote:Age: 32
Describe yourself in a couple of sentences: Used to be quite popular around these parts. Now a loner, condemned to a sad existence on the fringes of GRcade. Hoping to rediscover past glories.
2 Likes: Cheevo hunting, sleep.
2 Dislikes: Changing nappies, going outside.
Your aim in the House: To fit in. To be included. To be loved.

And finally (answer 1 or both):
Which 1 forumite would you not like to be in the house with and why?: Anyone from the Wrestling thread. I don't think I could bear conversation about a fake sport made for twelve year olds.
Which 1 forumite would you like to be in the house with and why?: Rogueleader. Randomness would be good.

more heat than light wrote:Hello everybody! :wub:

Dark Ritual wrote:
more heat than light wrote:Hello everybody! :wub:

Let's talk about Wrestling. :shifty:

Welcome though. Have heard of but never seen, much like a mythical creature.

more heat than light wrote:I feel quite old here. If this were Celebrity Big Brother you'd all be in boybands or heartthrobs from Eastenders and I'd be Leo Sayer.

Dark Ritual wrote:1. I have performed sexual acts with a woman in a public Phonebox.
2. I was once the only person Frankie Boyle spoke to during a performance he didn't insult.
3. On a school trip to Germany, I got to meet and talk to a German International footballer.

more heat than light wrote:Number 1 is a lie. You like wrestling, so you haven't had sex yet.

Mockmaster wrote:Today's Task

'Portraits'

- Each Housemate should draw a single 'portrait' of another housemate (using Paint or some such tool). This portrait must be your creative vision of this person, and must include a minimum of 1 aspect from their entrance questionnaire.

more heat than light wrote:Image

more heat than light wrote:I'm a rhino. strawberry floating horny.

Mockmaster wrote:Uh oh spaghettio

Johnny Ryall wrote:Someone miss 3pm? I was on the phone then. :(

Corazon de Leon wrote:Staydead was down for 3pm. :|

StayDead wrote:I thought I had to PM him in between 3 and 4PM? I just PM'd him.

Falsey wrote:Ok, well now is as good a time as any to reveal what was said to me in the diary room.

Brace for shitstorm.

Someone is here not to win or to help, but to sabotage us for his own means. Mockman said I could reveal this at the time or later, but I felt it best to hold on for someone to strawberry float up.

Now this may be just me here, but this 'mistake' seems like something just stupid enough that StayDead would do it, not expecting Mockdude to publicly announce it at the time.

Make of that what you will.

more heat than light wrote:FFS. :fp:

I don't buy StayDead not knowing the rules, they've been referenced a few times already. Looks like sabotage to me.

StayDead wrote:Image

This list is seemingly endless. Atleast now you see what's been distracting me. If you don't believe that, so be it. No skin off my back. Admittedly if I were in your position I'd probably nominate myself as well, but it could have been anyone who forgot. I really should have just stuck to 11PM and 1AM the times when I knew I wouldn't actually be doing anything.

more heat than light wrote:Looking at words = complete inability to send a message on time. :|

more heat than light wrote:Shhh, Mocky is here. Pretend we're doing something else.

So, favourite fruit then....

more heat than light wrote:Describe each member of the house using one word.

more heat than light wrote:Falsey - fun
Dual - mental
Staydead - doh!
more heat than light - me
Turboman - blokey
Dark Ritual - nappies
Cuttooth - weirdo
Johnny Ryall - cool
G-Ratasaurus Rex - happy
Cuban Pete - alpha
Superking - sorry
DML - who?
Corazon - maaaate

Cuban Pete wrote:"Big Mocker has sensed the tension in the house today and believes the house needs a period of calm.

Each housemate is to PM another housemate 10 questions that they'd really like to know about them. Upon receiving the answers they are to put them in essay form to recite to the rest of the house in a paragraph or so. Housemates are also required to perform a poem/song about that housmate via youtube video.

All housemates are to take part.

All recital posts are to be made by 6pm Thursday.

The housemate who has the most recitals about them is immune from the next eviction."

Cuban Pete wrote:Fine.

Well you homies could've shut the strawberry float up. It was going to be that if there was little suspicion, and everybody at least did half the task (ie wrote 10 questions/answers) then there would be no eviction tomorrow. Annnnnnd there'd be a group reward.

Good night

more heat than light wrote:So the task was bullshit right?

more heat than light wrote:I might do it anyway, just for gooseberry fools and giggles.

more heat than light wrote:

:fp:

more heat than light wrote:If you were betting folk (and you clearly are!) who would you have as favourites to win GRcade Big Brother? Who is your outsider? Let's see some odds! :nod:

more heat than light wrote:Falsey : 8-1
Dual : 5-1
Staydead : 100-1
more heat than light : 25-1
Turboman :50-1
Dark Ritual : 12-1
Cuttooth : 20-1
Corazon de Leon : 5-1
Johnny Ryall : 7-2
G-Ratasaurus Rex : 6-1
Cuban Pete : 7-2
DML : 10-1

more heat than light wrote:And I'll have a fiver on Ryall.

StayDead wrote:Since this is quite possibly the most boring thread in the world, why don't we learn about each others interests?

Copy and fill in this form:

Main Hobby/Interest:
How long have you been a fan of this hobby/interest:
Why the hobby you chose:
Communities you go to (regarding your hobby):
Favourite thing about your hobby:

Gogogogogogo.

StayDead wrote:Main Hobby/Interest: mole
How long have you been a fan of this hobby/interest: mole
Why the hobby you chose: mole
Communities you go to (regarding your hobby): mole
Favourite thing about your hobby: strawberry float you.

more heat than light
Joined in 2008

by more heat than light » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:31 am

Mockmaster wrote:Your secret mission.

You must use the :wub: emoticon to as many housemates as possible, without arousing suspicion. If you manage to do this to Big Mocker's satisfaction, £3 will be added to the price fund.

more heat than light wrote:I think Falsey is strawberry floating awesome. :wub:

Dual wrote:
more heat than light wrote:I think Falsey is strawberry floating awesome. :wub:

Have you been hacked?

You're strawberry floating awesome too Dual. Group hug!

:wub: :wub: :wub:

more heat than light wrote:Don't think I've told you this today Dark Ritual, but you are strawberry floating awesome. :wub:

more heat than light wrote:Mocky is here. It's quiz time. Looks like it's you vs me, G-Rat. :nod:

DML wrote:You aren't winning bud,

Well actually, we are. :P

more heat than light wrote:*ahem*

Last edited by G-Ratasaurus Rex on Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

more heat than light wrote:Pretty sure Googling is in the rules. Editing in the correct answer? Not so much.

more heat than light wrote:We'd be doing ok if our team spent less time arguing and more time ANSWERING THE strawberry floating QUESTIONS.

more heat than light wrote:Congratulations, Eighthours. You've joined the only team.........

with Achievements!

more heat than light wrote:Treasure your pointage, Eighty. One's E-Penis is very important.

more heat than light wrote:Fancy a quick manly wrestle, Big Mocker?

jiggles wrote:This sort of empathy writing has really gotten the creative cogs whirring again in my head.

I think I'll get back to writing my book today. :D

I read a book the other day.

Was a real page-turner.

jiggles wrote:Would anyone like to hear an excerpt from Eight Seconds, my upcoming erotic thriller?

Does it involve two big sweaty men, grappling?

Dark Ritual wrote:MTHL, while you have taken the piss very thoroughly, it was pretty funny :lol:

Mockmaster wrote:
Johnny Ryall wrote:MHTL is going on my post GRBB kill list. :evil:

I definitely will be in a minute! :slol:

No discussing nominations.

:oops:

Sorry Mocker.

more heat than light wrote:I'm feeling.... naughty.

more heat than light wrote:I'm in bed and my missus is next to me reading that 50 Shades Of Grey book. Am I about to get raped?

The Ex-Housemates - Back from the (Stay)Dead.

more heat than light wrote:Ever wonder what happened to the housemates that left the Big Brother house? Veteran reporter more heat than light takes a moment out to investigate the lives of those we lost.

I'm sat around a table surrounded by some familiar faces. These are the brave souls who entered the GRcade Big Brother house, but suffered the pain of rejection. "I just haven't adjusted." says StayDead. "I'm a social husk suffering from Stockholm Syndrome". It's a theme that seems all too common amongst the now Z-list celebrities. "I tripped and grazed my hand walking out of the pub on a wet paving stone last night after getting confirmation I'd been evicted on my phone" adds Johnny Ryall. "Not amused. Well ok it was kind of funny".

The other housemates nod in approval. DML purrs in acknowledgement and curls up in a corner. Madness silently weeps to himself, much like he did in the house.

So how did you guys find Big Mocker? Turboman thought that he was fair, but "perhaps too fair though, the real big brother is a bastard sometimes just because he wants to be, and I haven't personally seen that from big mocker." DML adds that "Mocky was happy to leave me a bowl of milk, which was nice.

How did everyone get along in the house? "G-Rat was the housemate I bonded with most, we shared quite a lot of stuff and I spoke to him the most overall". said StayDead. Turboman has a more vitriolic viewpoint. "I didn't detest anyone, but I quickly got tired of StayDead and G-Rat's gifs/pictures. Staydead played a version of himself in the house I think, but did at times, and has since leaving, shown that he is a good guy too deep down." At this point, Dual interjects. "Derp derp."

Any highlights? Johnny Ryall says "For me it's a close call between pinning the mystery guests and winning the pub quiz. The reaction from Lad's Generation to my being milliseconds ahead of Cuttooth (when I submitted my reply his was already straight underneath mine) and getting 5 points was astounding". Turboman enjoyed the overall concept. "When we transferred to the new house it was great, I liked the confusion/mystery. I also thought Big Mocker was funny."

But there is one theme every ex-housemate can agree on. The overall winner. "It simply has to be MHTL" says Superking. "more heat than light has been by far the most entertaining housemate" adds DML. "Even funnier than Cuttooth" agrees Duel. But the last comment of all comes from StayDead. "You know what. I might be a massive anime loving bellend. But I love that MHTL. What an absolute hero."

So there you are. In the eyes of the exes, there's only one winner. And that's me.

Falsey wrote:
more heat than light wrote:strawberry float yeah 2/2 questions right. 8-)

Re: the question. Is my sister fit?

What questions did you have?

Johnny Ryalls fave TV show (The Simpsons) and DBlocks greatest fear, which was 'turning gay'. :lol:

Corazon de Leon wrote:Our defending was champion-like. :wub:

:wub:

Does that mean me and you are definitely in the final, fella? Whoa yeah!

more heat than light wrote:So. The final day. Although I'm not expecting to win, its still quite exciting to be here. I go back to my entrance, and the reasons for joining the house. 'To fit in' was one. I think I've achieved that.

I've been on and off the forum for a while now, and wad aware that the house would be full of characters and personalities well known by all. You guys have made me feel like I fit in, and for that I'd like to say thank you. You guys are the best. :wub:

:wub:

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:32 am

My plea, by Falsey (12 years old);

Backing music -

Why should I win? Well I'd like to think I brought some entertainment into here, and really did my best to keep it alive in the duller times. I created Team Emma which romped home to all the victories whilst delivering joy and merriment along the way. Ive stepped into the leadership positions when nobody else would do so, Ive taken the initiative wherever I could, all to make sure this stayed entertaining. I think, most hilariously, I was the arbiter of the StayDead mental breakdown.

I guess most importantly, Ive proven myself to be fundementally likable and demonstrated that Im not always a confrontational pain in the arse. I hope you're all Falsey-fans now.

If we're all honest with ourselves, and Id like to hope we are, I think that out of all the people remaining now, Ive got to have been the number 1 contributor in here. Ive given art, prose, humour, staydead baiting, emma, and shitloads of time. Ive probably forgotten loads of stuff, but not much I can do about that. Also, combined, I spent like 16 strawberry floating hours on those drawings alone.

Vote Falsey.

more heat than light
Joined in 2008

by more heat than light » Sun Jun 24, 2012 11:46 am

Wish I'd seen the whole plea thing before I started compiling my montage. :fp:

Anyway, here goes.

Hello, people of GRcade. You might not know who I am, I'm about as famous as Dark Ritual, but I've thoroughly enjoyed my time in the Big Brother house. I've participated in every task, and given my all in the pursuit of entertainment. I even posted a video of myself reciting a poem, which was the most embarrassing thing I've ever done. I hope those efforts have translated into an entertaining game, and that you will appreciate those efforts by giving me your vote this evening. If not, you're a dick.

Thank you, and god speed.

more heat than light.

Return to “Archive”