How do you deal with bigotry?

Fed up talking videogames? Why?
Dowbocop
Member ♥
Joined in 2008

PostHow do you deal with bigotry?
by Dowbocop » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:46 pm

I was at work today and discussing house prices with a patient. I said that, as someone who grew up there, the area I lived in wasn't really nice enough to have houses worth half a million. She said it was the same with her now half a million pound flat in a different area, but added on "I hesitate to say this, but there are even black people living in my building now..." She also said something about there being a dozen in one flat or something, but seriously, strawberry floating hell...

Obviously I was at work so I just glossed over it and got her out of the room ASAP. What do other people do though? In a social situation I think I'd usually aggressively ignore it, but I always feel really awkward when it happens, like I should stand up against some grade A cuntery.

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

PostRe: How do you deal with bigotry?
by False » Tue Oct 28, 2014 7:48 pm

I like to call them on it. Ask why, and inform them why they are wrong and a terrible human being.

Usually calling them on it is enough.

Vermin
Joined in 2008
AKA: TimeGhost

by Vermin » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:01 pm

I step right up to them and say, 'Did I axe you? Did I....axe you?' then kiss them hard and whisper in their ear that "white people are evil."

Death's Head
Joined in 2009

by Death's Head » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:05 pm

Black people? People have black people living near them? What does that do to property values?

The interesting thing is, when I think of low life scrum in England, I only think of white people.

Yes?
Fatal Exception
Joined in 2008
AKA: Racist chinese lover

by Fatal Exception » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:08 pm

As a typical English person I just move away or ignore that person, unless it's on the internet :lol: If it was some serious harassment I'd take action though.

The above post, unless specifically stated to the contrary, should not be taken seriously. If the above post has offended you in any way, please fill in this form and return it to your nearest moderator.
Squinty
Joined in 2009

by Squinty » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:18 pm

I don't trust any people who are different colour than me. Especially those bluish green bastards.

Seriously though, my country has a lot of bigots. I tend to just go 'uh huh' and leave it at that.

Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

by Qikz » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:28 pm

I step right up to them and say, 'Did I axe you? Did I....axe you?' then kiss them hard and whisper in their ear "it's ethics in games journalism."

The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
Vermin
Joined in 2008

by Vermin » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:35 pm

:lol:

SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by SEP » Tue Oct 28, 2014 8:53 pm

[iup=3601586]Qikz[/iup] wrote:I step right up to them and say, 'Did I axe you? Did I....axe you?' then kiss them hard and whisper in their ear "it's ethics in games journalism."

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Dblock
Joined in 2008
AKA: Discovery

by Dblock » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:26 pm

[iup=3601545]Vermin[/iup] wrote:I step right up to them and say, 'Did I axe you? Did I....axe you?' then kiss them hard and whisper in their ear that "white people are evil."

You are a racist. Unless you forgot you kept calling me a ****** you sad little human.

Once a guy said same thing about polish people and I absolutely agreed with him and fist bumped him.

Vermin wrote:
[iup=3569027]Dblock[/iup] wrote:All this outcry about how the English used to mistreat you and bla bla bla. Yet when it comes to reality you guys were scared to stand on your own feet.

No spine at all.

That's rich coming from a ******. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

''Saying it's because I was controlling you and making you sad when actually I just asked you to wear some trousers'' :lol: :lol:
Mafro
Joined in 2008
AKA: based

by Mafro » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:36 pm

Fisher wrote:shyguy64 did you sell weed in animal crossing new horizons today.

Twitter
Vermin
Joined in 2008

by Vermin » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:38 pm

Derek, seriously, strawberry float off son. There's no bigger racist on these forums than you.

Dblock
Joined in 2008

by Dblock » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:40 pm

[iup=3601638]Vermin[/iup] wrote:Derek, seriously, strawberry float off son. There's no bigger racist on these forums than you.

I'm not your son. You never enslaved me so don't strawberry floating ever call me your son. You are an lonely old racist midget man.

Proof is there , and yet you call me a racist. Stupid, ignorant moron.

''Saying it's because I was controlling you and making you sad when actually I just asked you to wear some trousers'' :lol: :lol:
Dblock
Joined in 2008

by Dblock » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:42 pm

[iup=3601529]Falsey[/iup] wrote:I like to call them on it. Ask why, and inform them why they are wrong and a terrible human being.

Usually calling them on it is enough.

Yeah, you really would?

I doubt it

False
COOL DUDE
Joined in 2008

by False » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:43 pm

Why wouldnt I?

Vermin
Joined in 2008

by Vermin » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:44 pm

[iup=3601642]Dblock[/iup] wrote:
[iup=3601638]Vermin[/iup] wrote:Derek, seriously, strawberry float off son. There's no bigger racist on these forums than you.

I'm not your son. You never enslaved me so don't strawberry floating ever call me your son. You are an lonely old racist midget man.

You're beyond help. I'll call you whatever I like. I'm 6ft2 and trained in krav maga (feels cretinous to type it, which is why I don't usually bother mentioning it), and you are one pathetic little angry black man who likes anime, posting videos of playing Gears of War, and typing like a gangsta.

I'd crush you, boi.

Dblock
Joined in 2008

by Dblock » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:44 pm

We going to get to the bottom of this tonight! or I will take a life time ban. Don't give a strawberry float.

When there is a racist like Vermin amongst you, and you guys don't bat an eye lid , it does my strawberry floating head in.

''ooh I would stick up for the black man hur hur hur''...You would not, I have seen this type of gooseberry fool all my life, people that say one thing and do the other, we call them fake.

SEP
Member ♥
Joined in 2008
AKA: Moggy

by SEP » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:45 pm

[iup=3601654]Dblock[/iup] wrote:I will take a life time ban.

Please.

Vermin
Joined in 2008

by Vermin » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:46 pm

[iup=3601654]Dblock[/iup] wrote:We going to get to the bottom of this tonight! or I will take a life time ban. Don't give a strawberry float.

When there is a racist like Vermin amongst you, and you guys don't bat an eye lid , it does my strawberry floating head in.

''ooh I would stick up for the black man hur hur hur''...You would not, I have seen this type of gooseberry fool all my life, people that say one thing and do the other, we call them fake.

There is a racist vermin amongst us!! It's you!!

You think it's OK because you're black!! :lol:

Dblock
Joined in 2008

by Dblock » Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:47 pm

[iup=3601653]Vermin[/iup] wrote:
[iup=3601642]Dblock[/iup] wrote:

You're beyond help. I'll call you whatever I like. I'm 6ft2 and trained in krav maga (feels cretinous to type it, which is why I don't usually bother mentioning it), and you are one pathetic little angry black man who likes anime, posting videos of playing Gears of War, and typing like a gangsta.

I'd crush you, boi.

Did you get all angry because I stopped replying back to your needy ass ?

You message me every strawberry floating day ''how are you mate?'' ''what you up to'' bla bla ....dude you have the same traits as a needy chick. You used to PM me at least 3 times a day. When I ignored you, you called me a ****** like a jealous house wife . I never strawberry floated you nor gave you any impressions that I wanted to.

Return to “Stuff”