Pancake
Joined in 2008

PostRe: DEAD PLAYER CHAT EXTREME!!
by Pancake » Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:57 am

DML wrote:*suggests not making indulgent plays*

*Pancake instantly suggests an indulgent play*

:fp:

I still don't get it. :slol:

Although tbf I deliberately didn't pay attention to majority of your posts, I assumed you were playing a sort of devils advocate narrator role rather than dropping genuine hints.

Enjoyed the game, bit of a mindfuck throughout really. Come on village :wub: Hated the way wolf team chose to play the last few days.

Herdanos
Go for it, Danmon!
Joined in 2008
AKA: lol don't ask

by Herdanos » Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:37 am

Qikz wrote:Holy strawberry float the villagers have done it!

Makes sense.

sawyerpip wrote:The village vote a wolf out tomorrow

We'll see...

;) :nod:

Generating Real Conversations About Digital Entertainment
Oblomov Boblomov
Joined in 2008
AKA: Mind Crime, SSBM_God

by Oblomov Boblomov » Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:47 am

RIP In Peace me :cry:

Pancake
Joined in 2008

by Pancake » Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:48 am

What's happened there then?

Pancake
Joined in 2008

by Pancake » Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:51 am

Oh wow, what a twist at the end. Fair play :lol:

Vermilion
Gnome Thief
Joined in 2018

by Vermilion » Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:55 am

Always knew that Sprouty was a wrong 'un. :capnscotty:

Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

by Qikz » Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:05 am

DML wrote:Ultimately the building of a seering circle in a game where that had been nerfed was utterly fatal. It was compromised early, leading directly to the deaths of Pedz and Parksey, and no-one in that group had any real intuition as to what was going on.

I don't think that had anything to do with Parksey dying. Nobody but Vermi and I knew who he was once Pedz died. Unless Zilnad leaked it to someone, but I doubt it.

Funny that Dan was telling the truth about Tomous. Not that it would've made any difference overall anyway.

The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
DML
Joined in 2008

by DML » Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:16 am

Thing is there was so much collateral damage in this game, Tomous could have very easily died. He was targeted a couple of times, it just didnt happen.

Also Green is never a 100% confirmation in any game. Dan literally told everyone the truth and it was given short shrift.

Vermilion
Gnome Thief
Joined in 2018

by Vermilion » Sun Jan 21, 2024 9:17 am

Qikz wrote:Unless Zilnad leaked it to someone, but I doubt it.

It's possible, he did have form for leaking stuff.

Zilnad
Joined in 2019

by Zilnad » Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:22 am

Vermilion wrote:
Qikz wrote:Unless Zilnad leaked it to someone, but I doubt it.

It's possible, he did have form for leaking stuff.

I didn't even know Pedz was the seer until he died. And I only leaked snippets of our conversations because I wanted to distance myself publicly from your crossbow rampage :lol:

Thanks again, DML, for running the game!

Sprouty
Joined in 2008
AKA: SillySprout

by Sprouty » Sun Jan 21, 2024 10:50 am

Cuttooth wrote:
FatDaz wrote:Has Sprouty accidentally voted for lawless?

Yes. Absolutely amazing. :lol:

It was as much a mistake as 'willage' was a typo. :datass:

The silly neighbourhood vegetable.
OrangeRKN
Community Sec.
Joined in 2015

by OrangeRKN » Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:35 am

Qikz wrote:If OR turns out to be a wolf I'm incredibly happy ... I would've called out 3 of the wolves (although after OR kinda won be back over so I didn't suspect him anymore, he did a good job of hiding it if he is a wolf!) :toot:

I worked hard to regain that trust!

Vermilion wrote:
DML wrote:SPROUTY is MAYOR..

God help the villagers. :lol:

Indeed :lol:

aayl1 wrote:If OR turns out to be the Alpha I will take my apologies for being chastised for daring to suggest we execute suspicious purples - with OR being my number one choice - via PM, thank you.

Edit: Vermillion even shot me twice for suggesting this.

You had me sussed completely :lol:

Cuttooth wrote:
FatDaz wrote:Has Sprouty accidentally voted for lawless?

Yes. Absolutely amazing. :lol:

This might have been Sprouty's best deception of the entire game!

Qikz wrote:Holy strawberry float the villagers have done it! Sprouty blew his load too early.

This aged poorly :lol:

DML wrote:Dan literally told everyone the truth and it was given short shrift.

This is very funny.

---

Loved catching up on this thread!

orkn.uk - Top 5 Games of 2023 - SW-6533-2461-3235
Jezo
Joined in 2015
AKA: Jezo

by Jezo » Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:45 am

Thanks for hosting DML, was great fun! Uncovering the laws and gamechangers was hype af. For those wondering, with all the new concepts and changes occurring, on top of how many players we started with, I could not be strawberry floated to keep track of everything at the start. But I was playing seriously, just focussing on survival till the numbers came down a bit. I had some suspicions but ended up completely wrong lmao. Though as I had mentioned the day I died, I was gonna run for mayor the next day and potentially contribute something more meaningful to the game, but alas, maybe I'll get a chance next time!

Ggs all, wp to the wolves!

OrangeRKN
Community Sec.
Joined in 2015

by OrangeRKN » Sun Jan 21, 2024 11:51 am

Jezo wrote:But I was playing seriously, just focussing on survival till the numbers came down a bit ... I was gonna run for mayor the next day and potentially contribute something more meaningful to the game, but alas, maybe I'll get a chance next time!

doubt.jpg

orkn.uk - Top 5 Games of 2023 - SW-6533-2461-3235
Sprouty
Joined in 2008

by Sprouty » Sun Jan 21, 2024 4:43 pm

Red wrote:
Mockmaster wrote:New drinking rule, now take a shot every time Qikz says DML ruined his plan.

New rule: take a shot every time Sprouty mentions the fact he has to look after a baby now.

Sprouty wrote:Unfortunate that nobody has been able to summarise the voting habits for me to analyse.

Yeah guys, didn't you know he has a baby now? Sort your gooseberry fool out and do his work for him.

:lol: Love this! I was wondering if I was mentioning this enough, or not enough!

Knowing that people know me as a player who used spreadsheets, which I wouldn't have time for (genuinely have a newborn baby, by the way!), I needed to explain this. But I've been binge watching The Traitors whilst playing & they definitely manipulate each other by playing on heart strings, so I combined the two. Explained my valid reason for a change in game style, but also hoped to get left alone with a little sympathy (he's not playing so well, but he's struggling with a baby, so let him live for a bit).

Not sure that it helped me, but it obviously didn't hurt me, so if I could receive nine months notice prior to the next game, I'd be most appreciative!

Qikz
#420BlazeIt ♥
Joined in 2011

by Qikz » Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:37 pm

Sprouty wrote:
Red wrote:
Mockmaster wrote:New drinking rule, now take a shot every time Qikz says DML ruined his plan.

New rule: take a shot every time Sprouty mentions the fact he has to look after a baby now.

Sprouty wrote:Unfortunate that nobody has been able to summarise the voting habits for me to analyse.

Yeah guys, didn't you know he has a baby now? Sort your gooseberry fool out and do his work for him.

:lol: Love this! I was wondering if I was mentioning this enough, or not enough!

Knowing that people know me as a player who used spreadsheets, which I wouldn't have time for (genuinely have a newborn baby, by the way!), I needed to explain this. But I've been binge watching The Traitors whilst playing & they definitely manipulate each other by playing on heart strings, so I combined the two. Explained my valid reason for a change in game style, but also hoped to get left alone with a little sympathy (he's not playing so well, but he's struggling with a baby, so let him live for a bit).

Not sure that it helped me, but it obviously didn't hurt me, so if I could receive nine months notice prior to the next game, I'd be most appreciative!

I'm killing you first next time so you have more time to spend with your kid. :capnscotty:

The Watching Artist wrote:I feel so inept next to Qikz...
DarkRula
Joined in 2018

by DarkRula » Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:47 pm

Sprouty wrote:...so if I could receive nine months notice prior to the next game, I'd be most appreciative!

In that case, AYA Hitman 3 coming this October!
Note: I'm undecided if this will happen, or go for a different styled game instead.

Sprouty
Joined in 2008

by Sprouty » Sun Jan 21, 2024 5:52 pm

First child born to aid an AYA game inbound!

How to explain this to Mrs Sprout...

Roonmastor
Joined in 2008

by Roonmastor » Fri Jan 26, 2024 1:09 pm

Especially awkward if you only roll a villager in the game though Sprouty.

Sprouty
Joined in 2008

by Sprouty » Fri Jan 26, 2024 6:39 pm

Roonmastor wrote:Especially awkward if you only roll a villager in the game though Sprouty.

Next game I'll get made seer and be lynched day one! :lol:

Return to “Archive”